Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Hazzard posted:

That works? I saw it in Sharpe and assumed that was made up, since if it does work, why issue ramrods at all?

I assume because ramrods make it faster and more consistent than butt-tapping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Could there be another Danelli working, or someone using his name to get work they shouldn't?

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

And nobody even wanted the drat thing. No lie, I'd joust for a cute dog.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Flesnolk posted:

So I was doing a bit of reading up on medieval cuisine, and the wikipedia article's section on caloric intake caught my attention.

Why did monks eat so much more than everyone else, including nobility?

Because they can but also Monks ended up getting a poo poo ton of food as tithes from nobles and local villages.

• Locked thread