Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Man I never really knew that people were divided on the Skyward Sword motion controls, I thought the new sword controls were one of the best things to happen to the series in a long time. I'm going to miss them in the Wii U Zelda since I imagine they'll probably use the gamepad instead. (Though I'm interested to see what they do with it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It will never happen but I think it'd honestly be kinda neat to play as Zelda or even Ganondorf for a whole LoZ game. Maybe have Link become corrupted by the triforce or some junk like that. I just want Ganondorf to win for once, poor guy can't catch a break.

Or maybe create a Zelda tennis game spin off based on that one phase in almost every Ganondorf fight where you hit a ball of energy to each other.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It was a pretty obvious parody dude.

Legend of Zelda: Hyrule - The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion/Skyrim/etc
New Legend of Zelda - New Super Mario Bros
Link & Zelda - Mario & Luigi
The Triforce Saga : Ganondorf - The Metroid Prime trilogy?

Unless everyone is being sarcastic in which case I'm dumb

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In general I never really liked it when DS games made you use the microphone. (WarioWare Touched is the only exception I can think of)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I was ok with the Zora Egg quest because playing as Zora Link is maybe one of the coolest things in the entire series.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The hero mode new game plus thing in Skyward Sword was a pretty good hard mode, I think. They doubled the damage you took and you could only recover health using potions/fairies.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I wonder how much stuff from LttP they'll borrow for the new game? The eShop trailer had Moldorm in it which kinda surprised me. I wonder if the dark world will be back too?

Also it's not a true Link to the Past sequel unless they give Link his pink hair back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah I'm another person that loved the motion controls, they were one of my favourite things to happen to the series in a long time. It kind of bums me out that the Wii U Zelda will probably go back to button sword controls so they can do stuff with the gamepad.

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Apr 19, 2013

• Locked thread