Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

The messages are already pretty similar to Miiverse in some ways. I think there's some really smart integration stuff they could do in there. I would like to see multiplayer that's less direct than Dark Souls for an actual Zelda game, though. Like I wouldn't like to summon another player, but maybe bringing some part of another player's game into mine, as in the pawn system from Dragon's Dogma, would be cool.

What if each town had an NPC that would speak in Miiverse posts? Every town would have a foulmouthed liar that has the amazing ability to speak in dick drawings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

KimT posted:

It will never happen but I think it'd honestly be kinda neat to play as Zelda or even Ganondorf for a whole LoZ game. Maybe have Link become corrupted by the triforce or some junk like that. I just want Ganondorf to win for once, poor guy can't catch a break.

Ganondorf can be a partner character in Paper Legend of Zelda. It is revealed that he is just lonely and wants the Triforce to be cool and get more friends. Has massive crush on every generation's Zelda.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

MissileWaster posted:

And Nintendo really needs to get on their 3DS VC releases, I want to play through the Oracle games again, dammit! (especially Ages, my sister lost our copy so I never beat it)

Id totally rebuy the Oracle games if they made the connection stuff totally automatic, no passwords or anything.

Who am I kidding, Im rebuying them no matter what.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

The worst part of the Skyward Sword overworld is that my first impression was 'Oh poo poo! Wind Waker in the sky!!' and then it turned out to be a small place with very little of interest.

Full disclosure: I thought the game was really good overall

• Locked thread