Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I think that the truly amazing thing about Roderick on the Line is the way that John can, without fail, have an entertaining conversation for about an hour and then say something that there's no way to follow. You'd think there'd be an episode or two that only lasted ten minutes before he hit an ender, but no. Every episode runs one podcastlength and then ends perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

head58 posted:

My son just informed me that eating meatball sandwiches in the bathtub is "against the rules." Where did I go wrong?

How many trails has he cut?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Yeah, can we post about how wrong Roderick was about Computer Maths instead?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

How the gently caress has John spent over 120 hours telling the sorry of his life on this podcast and not mentioned the time he cofounded a cocaine fueled art gallery jazz rave cafe where he met Reggie Watts until he needed to explain his relationship to artichokes?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Hell of a time to drop a podcast about struggles with addiction :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

wooger posted:

Why? Has something happened I'm not aware of?

Harris Wittels, greatest podcast guest of all time, ODed last Thursday.

• Locked thread