Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Daitomu

"A reason for joining that I can appreciate. I am sure that as hard as you work to honor Ebisu, you are allowed peaceful relaxation with Hotei." Daitomu stops to drain, and then refill, his sake.

With a smirk, he continues, "Maybe the fortunes are not for me. Too many to remember who to honor and for what. Perhaps the Tao better suits me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Win

Win sips at the cup of cold water before him. Melted snow was as good as it got, in his opinion. "The Tao is fascinating, yes. Less fortunes to revere certainly, and only one book. It is a rather long book, however. Do be warned." Looking to the ronin, he smiles. "Samurai-san, do join us. We will have time enough for solitary virtue when we pass from this realm."

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Inn

Asano

The Yasuki responds to Asano with a shrug. "I'm on my way north to pick up a shipment of supplies my clan has arranged for me to transport to the Wall from the lands of the Unicorn, but I never like to make a journey without some profit. Forgive me, I know such talk is unworthy of a samurai, but when it comes to the good of my clan, I am willing to forego some decorum. At any rate, since the shipment will not be ready for some weeks--and since travel is slow in these winter months--I've been taking my time and peddling trinkets and luxuries along the way. I decided to try this route because it doesn't cut through Clan lands, so tariffs aren't as high, and I certainly don't imagine that many other traders pass through..."

She shrugs again. "But I understand if all that is beyond you. Most of those I speak to don't care much for such discussion. What of you? What brings such an unusual group so far into the hinterlands?" Her tone is casual as she makes a move on the go board.

Haruka, Win, Ikaru, Daitomu

Haru laughs at hearing Haruka's question. "Ahh, my friend, but the whole world is a temple to one such as I. Do not the Fortunes see and hear all? Do not the villagers need spiritual guidance just as much as anyone else? Once I realized that I could not escape hard work in the temple, and that my daily life would consist of meditation, sweeping, and talking to wizened old men who answered everything in riddles, I re-examined my life a second time. Surely there had to be some way I could do something more interesting! Of course, I had already sworn my monastic vows, and I am not so impious that abandoning them to become a wandering hero, riding off into the sunset with a grateful girl at my side, was an option. Also, horses make me sneeze. It was then that I realized that perhaps a spiritual journey to seek enlightenment among the common folk would be best! So I left a note on my bunk one night and crept out of the temple to begin my journey. I hate long, sentimental goodbyes, you see. And yourselves? I too would like to know what brings two Lion, a tattooed monk, a Unicorn, a one-armed Mantis, and a nezumi out this far. I can only imagine it must be a fascinating tale!"

The ronin seems tense at the current topic of discussion, and frowns. "Solitary virtue, you say, but I see no virtue in associating with such an impertinent monk as this, nor with a merchant such as the Yasuki there. No, I shall keep myself to myself, thank you very much."

Tekre

A small child creeps out from under the stairs, looking at you with wide eyes as you play your flute. After a few minutes, she begins to dance clumsily but enthusiastically along with your playing.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Win

"Come now," Win says brightly. "I am not that impertinent."

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Matsu Itaru

Itaru looked at the Ronin and shook his head. The man was a fool to push everyone away when he had no-one to turn to. "A man cannot stand by himself. We all need companions." He says with a slightly mournful tone, remembering his wife again and wishing she was here to lighten his mood a bit. Certainly if either monk were to take his comment as some sort of sage wisdom, he had not thought or intended it to be so.

CAPSLOCKGIRL
Jul 21, 2011

I actually just hold down the Shift key.
Tekre attempts to switch to a tune that is slower, and easier to dance to, but that is still lively and enjoyable.

5d10o10k4: 28 [5d10o10k4=[11, 7, 6, 4], 2]

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Inn

The ronin snorts at Itaru. "Sure. No man can stand alone, is that it? Next you'll be saying you're out here looking for Toturi's Army."

The mood in the inn is suddenly tense, as though lightning had just struck. The Yasuki and her laborers all seem ready to pounce, and the ronin's anger is palpable. Even Haru shuts up. The dancing little girl's eyes widen and she scampers back to her hiding place.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Ikoma Asano

The lion smiles at the Yasuki again as they continue to play. "I admit I have not the head for commerce, but I nonetheless find such talk interesting. The Yasuki and Mantis both have gathered great strength by not ignoring mercantilism; a lesson for other clans to learn, perhaps. Or perhaps not; I've heard the victories of the Carp leave their rivals in many an unfortunate straight. Better, then, I think, to ally and befriend you. At least, that is what this Lion thinks. As for our group of travelers..."

He is interrupted by the sudden outburst of the ronin. Asano very carefully places another go piece down, setting up a trap for the Yasuki, before quietly - and as politely as possible - responding with curiosity.

"Why would one come here searching for the Black Lion? Has the mon of the wolf been seen nearby?"

Courtier: 7d10o10k4 25

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Feb 20, 2013

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Daitomu

"Hrmph. This conversation has soured." Daitomu says, behind narrow eyes and accusing glances at everyone present. "I believe I will retire, before the inquisitors and bounty hunters show up."

Sincerity: 3d10o10k2 13

Once in private, Daitomu digs out his spell scrolls. The earth kami around and under this inn may have heard something, and somehow, he trusted them more than the suspicious ronin. A scoop of earth from outside his window would do the trick to make a connection, and he began to spread it in a ring while muttering the prayers the scroll described.

Commune: Earth (1 raise for clarity, 1 (free) for extra question or to wake up if needed): 5d10o10k3 39

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Inn

Before you can leave, the ronin grabs your shoulder. "I don't think so," he says. "Nobody's leaving here until I have my answers. Where is the Black Lion?!"

The Yasuki and her men rise, hands on weapons. "I think you should answer the man," she says coldly. "Before things get...messy."

I think that means it's time to roll initiative. The ronin, obviously, is standing by Daitomu, the Yasuki was next to Asano, and the two servants--who you see have produced tetsubo from somewhere--are near her. Haru has remained seated opposite Togashi Win. The innkeeper and his family, including the little girl who was dancing a few moments ago, are staying as much out of the way as they possibly can. There are low tables throughout the room, but they are low enough to be easily leapt upon.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Daitomu

Thinking about what he was going to ask the earth kami, Daitomu barely even notices the question, the weapons, or much else.

Initiative: 3d10o10k2 8

Waiting my turn, which could be a while.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Togashi Win

Win sees what is happening. Such rudeness was inexcusable, a lesson in ettiquette was called for. He flows forward as sake spilled, rising with smooth grace to throw a long kick towards the chest of the ronin, seeking to drive him backwards. The force of the brand of the Scorpion down his shoulder and back tingles with energy as he does so. The kick connects solidly, though not with the bone shattering force of which Win dreamed.

Init 21, 16 to hit, 9 damage

pre:
TNtBH: 20	 Init: 21	Stance: Attack
Wound Track:     [OOOOO OOOOO OOOOO]+0 [OOOOOO]+3 [OOOOOO]+5 
[OOOOOO]+10 [OOOOOO]+15 [OOOOOO]+20 [OOOOOO]+40 [OOOOOO] RIP

Winson_Paine fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Feb 21, 2013

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Matsu Itaru

Going to assume the attack stance on my turn, or now if I can.

Initiative: 3d10o10k2 13

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Moshi Haruka

While she would prefer to talk this out, the ronin and the Yasuki drawing their weapons have established that the time for talking is past. Standing up from her seat, Haruka starts warily moving away from those with the weapons; while she would like to assist her comrades, most of her spells would harm the inn (and possibly the others) more than their assailants.

That said, she could still be somewhat useful here; murmuring to the kami, she entreats them to assist in a more subtle way than calling down Osano-Wo's wrath. Not that lighting one of the tetsubo-wielding servant's robes on fire is subtle, per se. Still, it would hopefully keep him and his partner out of the battle without grievously harming either; while they clearly lacked such principles she was not ready to kill someone over a matter like this unless absolutely necesary.

Initiative: 26

Adopting Defense stance, bringing my Armor TN to 24

Summon (Fire): 23, setting one of the Yasuki's servants' robes on fire, hoping to distract one or both from the fight for a while. Also using a free move action to get further behind everyone else and closer to the door. Protect me, guys.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Ikoma Asano

"You know, I was rather enjoying our game, and would rather we place our weapons back and continue it. What makes you think we know anything about Toturi and his army?"

Attack Stance
Initiative: 3d10k2 16

CAPSLOCKGIRL
Jul 21, 2011

I actually just hold down the Shift key.
Tekre notices the heightened tension, and in an attempt to sooth nerves, starts trying to play her best, slow calming song. Unfortunately, it sounds a lot like both her other songs.

Initiative: 4d10o10k3: 27 [4d10o10k3=[12, 9, 6], 5]
floot: 5d10o10k4: 34 [5d10o10k4=[16, 7, 6, 5], 1]]

TEKRE IS BEST AT FLOOT

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Daitomu

When fists and blades start flying, Daitomu knows to keep his head down. A quick prayer, a whispered word to the ambient water spirits, droplets from spilled cups, sweat and blood in the air, and the Lion was propelled. He wasn't sure if Itaru was the best choice, but the Lion seemed like he could hurt someone before they hurt Daitomu.

Defense Stance, Armor TN 19. Casting The Rushing Wave: 3d10o10k2 10, 1 free raise (duration) since it is travel. Itaru gets a free move of Water*10 each of the next two rounds.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Inn
Everyone

Initiatives:

Tekre 27
Haruka 26
Win 21
Asano 16
Ronin 16
Itaru 13
Yasuki 11
Servant 1 9
Daitomu 8
Servant 2 7

Tekre begins to play a lively battle tune as Haruka's spell goes off, causing Servant 1 to yelp and leap back in surprise and shock (wasting his action this turn.) Win leaps into the fray and belts the ronin, who scowls and chants a quick prayer, summoning a tetsubo made of stone to his hand. (He made the roll with two raises, giving him +2k0 damage to it, so it is a nasty 4k0 weapon.)

The Yasuki will draw her katana, but the burst of flames distracts her and she does not strike this round. Servant 1 has already been mentioned as being distracted as well, patting out the flames on his clothes. Daitomu's spell goes off now, boosting Itaru from this point on, but it's not going to happen this turn. Servant 2 will, unless interrupted, be rushing at Haruka with a swing of her tetsubo, but if someone else goes for her first she'll change targets.

Asano, Itaru, fill in the blanks on your actions.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Togashi Win

The grin is even broader now. "Impudent? Perhaps we can discuss what impudence means, Samurai-sempai. Teach your lesson, if you can, Wolf."

pre:
TNtBH: 20	 Init: 21	Stance: Attack    Void: 3/3

Winson_Paine fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Feb 21, 2013

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Moshi Haruka

A small smile plays across Haruka's face as she sees her spell distract not one but two of the attacking samurai. However, the remaining bodyguard coming at her with a tetsubo means that she doesn't get much time to enjoy her success, staying on her guard, she continues towards the door, attempting to get outside and either lure the woman after her or lose her on the way.

Expending all of my actions this round towards moving outside, no attacking or anything. Haruka gets forty feet of movement this round, or thirty if opening the door and getting through it takes a simple rather than free action. Either way it's hopefully enough to get outside.

pre:
TNtBH: 24	 Init: 26	Stance: Defense
Wound Track:     [OOOOO OOOOO]+0 [OOOO]+3 [OOOO]+5 
[OOOO]+10 [OOOO]+15 [OOOO]+20 [OOOO]+40 [OOOO] RIP

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Oh those wound tracks are awesome.

pre:
Ronin Shugenja
TNtBH 15 Initiative: 16 Stance: Attack
Wound Track:     [XXXXX XXXXO OOOOO]+0 [OOOOOO]+3 [OOOOOO]+5  [OOOOOO]+10 
                 [OOOOOO]+15 [OOOOOO]+20 [OOOOOO]+40 [OOOOOO] RIP

Yasuki
TNtbH 15 Initiative: 11  Stance: Attack
Wound Track:     [OOOOO OOOOO]+0 [OOOO]+3 [OOOO]+5  [OOOO]+10
                 [OOOO]+15 [OOOO]+20 [OOOO]+40 [OOOO] RIP

Servant 1
TNtbH 15 Initiative: 9  Stance: Attack

Servant 2
TNtbH 15 Initiative: 7  Stance: Attack

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Matsu Itaru

Itaru steps up to swing hard at the servant running with the Tetsubo with Ono (servant 2). It strikes viciously into the poor woman dealing a terrible and grievous wound.

"If you wish to say you lived after fighting a Matsu, I suggest you put your weapons away now." Itaru says coldly to the Ronin and his companions.

Attack (Ono): 5d10o10k2+6 19
This was with a single raise, for extra damage so I'm sure a 14 misses. If it doesn't damage is 5k4

Retroactively buying Heavy Weapons (Ono) 3, for 7XP

Heavy Weapons (Ono): 5d10o10k2+6 21
Total of 1 raise. As you confirmed that hit on IRC;

Damage (Ono): 5d10o10k4 33
33 Damage total

pre:
TNtBH: 25	 Init: 13	Stance: Attack

HiKaizer fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Feb 21, 2013

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Togashi Win

"A true lesson then? I have no tetsubo," the monk says as he spins around, his other foot lashing out before the other touches the ground. His heel connects solidly with the ronin's jaw, staggering the man.

Kickin a Ronin: 5#1d10 4 7 1 9 10
Hurtin a Ronin: 3#1d10 7 10 10
Hurtin a Ronin Rerolls: 2#1d10 9 1
Damage is 19; explosions on damage while Scorp Tat is active = DAZED.

pre:
TNtBH: 20	 Init: 21	Stance: Attack    Void: 3/3
Active poo poo: Scorp Tat, Void Dragon Kiho

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Inn
Everyone

Before Asano has acted for the round, the breakdown looks like this:

pre:
Ronin Shugenja
TNtBH 15 Initiative: 16 Stance: Attack
Wound Track:     [XXXXX XXXXO OOOOO]+0 [OOOOOO]+3 [OOOOOO]+5  [OOOOOO]+10 

Yasuki

Servant 1

Servant 2
Wound Track:     [XXXXX XXXXX]+0 [XXXX]+3 [XXXX]+5  [XXXX]+10
                 [XXXX]+15 [XXXX]+20 [XXXXO]+40 [OOOO] RIP

Feel free to post your actions for round 2 as well, they will go off at the appropriate point in initiative order unless something specifically happens to negate them (I.E. getting cleaved in twain with an ono.)

Current Initiative:

Tekre 27
Haruka 26
Win 21
Asano 16
Ronin 16
Itaru 13
Yasuki 11
Servant 1 9
Daitomu 8
Servant 2 7 OUT OF THE FIGHT.

After Win's kick, here's how the ronin will be looking:

pre:
Ronin Shugenja
TNtBH 15 Initiative: 16 Stance: Attack  DAZED
Wound Track:     [XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX]+0 [XXXXXX]+3 [XXXXXX]+5  [XOOOOO]+10 

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Ikoma Asano

Asano draws his katana as he talks, circling around the Yasuki!

Sorry, that takes a simple for me, so no attacking in the first round~. Is the Yasuki just dead silent?

ROUND TWO

"Really, I would listen to my brother Lion. I'm sure it is a simple misunderstanding."

Asano suddenly leans so as not to directly engage the Yasuki, and instead strikes down her other servant before he can finish putting out the flames and put up a defense.

"You are outnumbered and outarmed. There are some things we Lion cannot do; finish a fight is not amongst that list."

SWORDING: 4d10o10k3 19
SWORDAN DAMAGE this time remembering to add strength: 5d10o10k2 34

pre:
TNtBH: 15	 Init: 16	Stance: Attack    Void: 2/2

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Feb 21, 2013

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Noting for later: We rolled out the Yasuki attacking Asano on IRC. 37 to hit, 11 damage. Asano spends a Void point to reduce damage by 10, taking a grand total of one point from the angry Yasuki. This will get more thoroughly described when the full round goes off, just recording it here.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Daitomu

Things were quickly getting very bloody. Daitomu could feel them, even here, cowering in the shadows. The Lords of Death were after him, but he was a game to them and they would not take him here, so easily and simply. Not while there were others around who did not even respect them. Daitomu locks eyes with a spirit that only he can see, and with a shaking hand, points at the Yasuki, while slipping away towards the exit, ready to block it from anyone who might flee.

Using my other water spell slot to Blessings of the Shi-Tien Yen-Wang the Yasuki. Contested Will: 3d10o10k3 27. If I win, he can't explode dice or get rerolls next round. Then draw my Yari and move 10' towards the door for my free action.

pre:
TNtBH: 19	 Init: 8	Stance: Defense    Void: 2/2
Spells: 3/3 Earth, 2/2 Fire, 0/2 Water, 2/2 Free

Dagon fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Feb 21, 2013

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Matsu Itaru

Seeing that the Monk was dealing with the Ronin and respecting that he had a personal reason to deal with him, Itaru decided to leave Win be for the time being and attacked the 'Yasuki'. Daitomu's spell allowed him to move quick as a flash across the room, so just as Asano had finished feinting and struck the servant instead Itaru had come in to attack with his Ono. There was no subtlety to the Matsu's attack, just brute force and furious strength.

Heavy Weapons (Ono): 5d10o10k2+6 24
One raise, hits TN 20
Damage (Ono): 5d10o10k4 25

pre:

HiKaizer fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 21, 2013

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Inn
Everyone

Tekre continues to play inspiring music for her allies, as Haruka continues to withdraw. Win's kick causes the ronin to stagger backwards, dazed, though he does retain his grip on his magically summoned tetsubo. As Asano downs the remaining servant with a single strike, the ronin tries to shake off the blow (19, nope) and does nothing further this turn. Itaru's blow devastates the Yasuki, who desperately draws on the Void to avoid being cut down in one blow, and as a result her wound is not sufficient to prevent her own strike from landing on Asano--who himself draws on the Void in turn, taking only one damage. Finally, Daitomu successfully curses the Yasuki.

The "Yasuki" snarls through the pain of the wound. "Toturi can't hide forever...even if I fall here, another will take my place!"

pre:
Ronin Shugenja
TNtBH 15 Initiative: 16 Stance: Attack  DAZED
Wound Track:     [XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX]+0 [XXXXXX]+3 [XXXXXX]+5  [XOOOOO]+10 

Yasuki
Wound Track:     [XXXXX XXXXX]+0 [XXXX]+3 [XOOO]+5  [OOOO]+10

Servant 1
                 [XXXX]+15 [XXXX]+20 [XXXX]+40 [OOOO] RIP

Servant 2
                 [XXXX]+15 [XXXX]+20 [XXXXO]+40 [OOOO] RIP
Next round:
Tekre 27
Haruka 26
Win 21
Asano 16
Ronin 16 DAZED, next recovery roll vs TN 15 (+10 for wounds)
Itaru 13
Yasuki 11
Servant 1 9 DOWN
Daitomu 8
Servant 2 7 OUT OF THE FIGHT.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Matsu Itaru

"Your companion is rude, insults us and now you accuse us of treachery? Have you forgotten every single lesson on honor, or were you simply never taught?" Itaru roars loudly at the Yasuki, his bloody Ono in hand.

Sincerity: 6d10o10k3 25
If relevant. Mostly trying to make him feel ashamed before I behead him rather than talk him down.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Togashi Win

"You have heart, Ronin-sempai," Win says as he shuffles forward. "If the lesson you wished to teach was that you can take a beating, you have done so honorably. Lay down your weapon and all will be forgotten," and even as he speaks his hands lash out in a quick combination, striking at the belly, at the base of his courage. Would the Ronin take an honorable death in combat over surrender? Perhaps. The wind would carry them both, and Sun and Moon would rise and fall each day regardless of the outcome. Still part of Win, a small unenlightened part he may never be rid of, takes great pride in the application of his lessons for the first time outside the dojo.

Kickin a Ronin w/ VOID: 6#1d10 4 2 6 8 3 1
Hurtin a Ronin: 3#1d10 4 5 10
Hurtin a Ronin Rerolls: 1d10 4
Strikes land, 14 Damage

pre:
TNtBH: 20	 Init: 21	Stance: Attack    Void: 2/3
Active poo poo: Scorp Tat, Void Dragon Kiho

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Inn
Everyone

On his turn, the Ronin drops the tetsubo, which crumbles away to nothing.

"drat it," he mutters, shaking his head, "I ain't bein' paid enough for this." He puts his hands up in a gesture of submission. The "Yasuki" screams at him to continue fighting, but he ignores her.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Matsu Itaru

Preparing this in case Itaru gets to continue on and attempt to kill the 'Yasuki'.

Heavy Weapons (Ono): 5d10o10k2+6 37
2 raises
Damage (Ono): 6d10o10k4 22
If only I'd raised for 4, my other roll was for 51 damage!

pre:

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Moshi Haruka

"Yasuki-san, you should surrender now. Your companions have already fallen, and there is no honor in throwing your life away." While these people did attempt to kill them, and their actions would have earned them death anyway, Haruka did not wish to see them cut down for no reason. Besides that, the "Yauki" seemed to be the leader of this operation, and would therefore likely know the most. If the Scorpion or others were actively hunting Toturi, they needed to know as much about it as possible.

Not sure if it's the right thing to roll for this, but Sincerity: 21.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Ikoma Asano

The Ikoma's eyes narrow.

"To think, you could have continued your rouse. Your attack was a mistake. I see your stance; I see you for what you are now, Scorpion."

He spits out the last word as he mercilessly cuts her down.

SWORDAN2 (1 raise for damage): 5d10o10k4 24
SWORDAN DAMAGE 2: 7d10o10k3 23

pre:
TNtBH: 15	 Init: 16	Stance: Attack    Void: 1/2
Wound Track:     [XOOOO OOOOO]+0 [OOOO]+3 [OOOO]+5 

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Togashi Win

"Very instructive," Win says with a bow to the man. "I thank you for the lesson." He then settles back down to the table, taking another sip from his water. It is now sadly warm.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Inn
Everyone

A few moments of stillness, broken by the moaning of the two hapless servants, down but not dead...and then the monk, who sat motionless throughout, speaks.

"Well, I suppose either you've put together quite a show on the hopes of convincing a poor immodest monk that you're against the Scorpion, or you are what you seem...so I have one question for you." Haru grins.

"Are you looking for Toturi's Army?"

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Togashi Win

"Do you think I am impertinent?" Win says by way of response. "Do you know where The Army of Toturi is?"

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Ikoma Asano

Asano eyes the monk carefully before deciding he's honest.

"We do seek the Black Lion. We are on a mission of the highest importance and the highest honor. If you knew these men to be Scorpion, why did you not warn us?"

3k2 became a 37, I'M PRETTY SURE HE AIN'T LYING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Matsu Itaru

Itaru quietly steps outside, ducking as he goes through the door due to his unusually large frame and wipes down his Ono, cleaning the blood off of it. By the time he is done the cold has well and truly cooled his blood and he is feeling a lot calmer.

"I would advise choosing you companions more carefully." He says to the Shugenja, rather diplomatically he thought given the entire situation. He would have been rather justified in killing him, despite it potentially being somewhat foolish.

• Locked thread