Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES
Time to storygame all up in here.

Ether, I could probably help you with your writing/editing. If I do that, Ulta, am I disqualified from submitting a personal game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

Gonna be ~*skiing*~ and ~*Harbowling*~ over the weekend so I have to do this now.

Microfantasia

"...The best part of this work is the play, so play and enjoy!"
-Gary Gygax

Mighty heroes. Fantastic lands. Magic, romance and mystery. All of it in the palm of your hand. Microfantasia is a fantasy game that lets you be as free as you can be. No charts, no baggage, just you, your friends, and a few moments of your time. Easy to pick up, easy to play, a new adventure awaits every day.

Outline

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

Splicer posted:

Monsters & MurderHobos

MadRhetoric posted:

Heartbreaker Basic: Monsters and Murder Hobos

I assume the royalty check is in the mail? :smaug:

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

drat, Splicer, even your outline sounds like my July heartbreaker.

I'm so swag my heartbreakers are getting heartbreakers :allears:

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

The most evil thing a paladin can do is suffer evil to exist. Doing nothing to stop evil is as sinful as partaking in evil.

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

:siren:Entry for the Feb 10 deadline:siren:

Microfantasia 0.2

Didn't do Bonus 1 because it's not worth it until I have a finished product. Also, keeps the signal to noise ratio down; don't want to make TradGames the next Dangan Ronpa 2 thread, now do we?

Bonus 2 is as such: When I went to CMU, I would always give the homeless anything I could. Even when I was going broke myself, I'd always spare a couple of dollars or buy them something to eat/drink. Also did volunteer work for the Salvation Army when I was a kid; worked with a Juggalo, which was fun.

Bonus 3 is right here:

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

This is my official entry for the February 17th deadline

(click me)

Shoutouts to Google Drive not anti-aliasing images.

I don't need one hundred words to write like a drunken modernist. Tiny Little Hemmingways the hard way: The boss awaits. The stage is set. Another incident.

If anybody's willing to playtest with me tomorrow, I'll submit this for the early turn-in. Show up in #badwrongfun or something.

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I need some playtesters for Microfantasia before the week is up. Hit me up on #badwrongfun or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

If you don't need me there, it'd be cool if you could run Microfantasia.

Someone should probably run Mikan's thing.