Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I've only recently discovered the thread. I read the last few pages and I'm struggling to enjoy CRJ's Emotion? It feels solid but unspectacular. I really enjoyed "I Really Like You" and "Call Me Maybe" so I don't get it. I'm giving it another go right now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Catchy! I like.

Dunno if this is old:
https://twitter.com/DuncanFyfe/status/690956343059070977

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Buller posted:

If you don't know Zara Larsson check out some of her other stuff. She's doing really well in Europa i think.

Yeah I had her queued up on Spotify all day. Thanks for helping me discover her.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I have been enjoying the Beyonce track and have been listening to the new Foxes album the past two days. Hooray for more personal discoveries. Why did it take me so long to find this thread/subforum?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Gaga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB94lvJbETE

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Wheat Loaf posted:

Harry Styles's solo single was on the radio this morning and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Sort of like U2 doing an Adele song, maybe.

Goddamnit I heard Sign of the Times and now I can't stop listening for some reason. I'm not even sure I like it.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

somnambulist posted:

Kesha's new album is out! Listening now, Praying is a GREAT song.

Woah I didn't expect this

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Does this mean she's gonna pull her songs from Spotify again? :(

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Yeah that bit is weird. I hope this grows on me with repeated listens :ohdear:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

The stupid song has been stuck in my head all week. Aurgh.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Anything good off of Kelly Clarkson's new album?

Xtanstic fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Nov 2, 2017

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Kesha should have been Godzilla

:agreed:

Also I love the entire Lorde album I don't know how you pick a best song out of the lot

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I am also enjoying Blue Lips but I can't pick a favorite song because I just keep playing the full album in the background while working

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

AverySpecialfriend posted:

idk how u can work while listening to that album

very poorly actually

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

nomapple posted:

Should I listen to Blue Lips even if I didn't like Lady Wood much?

I'm in this boat so yes you should. Though I've liked Blue Lips so much I'm gonna give Lady Wood another shot.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Not available in Canada :mad:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Bless you

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

less laughter posted:

She's still active, here's her newest single:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMeFI0eVk2w

Sudbina posted:

That's a decent song.

I enjoy this song. One of the commenters on YouTube pointed out it has a Bebe Rexha vibe and I dig it.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Yessss

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Cleanse yourselves with Kelly Clarkson covering Shallow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-yAcIwJnk

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

You aren’t the only one

Ah gently caress me too now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Escobarbarian posted:

I didn’t notice a massive amount of promo or discussion about it compared to the newer releases from similarly big artists.

My TikTok algorithm had Taylor previewing/hinting song titles and things that make diehard Swifties lose their mind I guess? I think mostly because Taylor is a huge star and word of mouth amongst her fans propelled everything?