Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
Sitting at the top of the Hot 100 is "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. I'm still meh to it. It's more interesting than some of the other singles from The Heist, but sitting in the waiting room is more interesting than the beats to "Same Love" and "Wing$".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
I have the opposite problem. I don't mind the beat and the hook's pretty good, but I just don't like Mackelmore as a rapper. He isn't engaging in the slightest.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
Bridgit Mendler lifted the chorus from my favorite Fugees song. She tried to channel Lauryn Hill for a summery, tween-orientated slice of cod-reggae.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
I have a question for Australians. How big is "Battle Scars" over there? Ballpark it for me, is it like your country's "Call Me Maybe" as far as ubiquity's concerned?

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
The duet by Guy Sebastian and Lupe Fiasco? It just went 8x platinum over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mPd_SDAryQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
They might if Earl drops Doris and it puts Odd Future back in the spotlight.