Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

please allow me to introduce myself i'm a man of wealth and taste
Icona Pop is performing at my college this evening and I won't be there :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

I really enjoyed the new Hurts CD. It's different from their debut but it's still lovely. They need to do more collaborations with Kylie Minogue.

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

Girls Aloud was the best modern girl group. I'm sad that Beautiful Cause You Love Me was their final single, what a load of crap that was.

So what's everyone's favorite GA song? Mine is either Untouchable, Miss You Bow Wow, or Deadlines and Diets.

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

Little Boots is amazing. I remember being blown away the first time I heard Remedy. Such a great song.

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

I'm pretty shocked that Carly Rae Jepsen didn't get another hit. Kiss was a surprisingly solid cd all-around.

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

New Florrie song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fIllISLx3M

It is perfect.

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

Florrie's two best songs are Experimenting With Rugs & To The End

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

I love Lady Gaga. Still haven't seen her live.

I'm still bummed the Gaga/Kanye tour from 2009 never happened :(

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

SgtScruffy posted:

Does anyone know if the reason they canceled the tour was really because 50 Cent was like "Gaga and Kanye? Das Gay." ? Or was it a little more involved than that?

I think it was because of the backlash after Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the VMAs. not 100% sure though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pug wearing a hat
May 29, 2012

I saw Pet Shop Boys and Annie and hoped that my dream collaboration had come true. Someday.....