Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

An intensely good post with an intensely good opinion. I've had femmebot, backseat, and I got it on loop (the latter mostly for the cupcakke bars) but there isn't a weak track on the album. gently caress I love this. It's so glitchy and nice, it's like my gameboy is haunted by an entire nightclub.

Unlock it....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
bow to SOPHIE, thread

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Help I can't stop listening to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxbtlIEcx_o

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Lid posted:

i cant get into 100 gecs because my first impression was "Sleigh Bells but worse" and i can't shake it every time i hear it and also annoyed it didn't result in a Sleigh Bells revival

100 gecs has already had more good albums (two) than sleigh bells had in its existence (I'm not counting crown on the ground ep)

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Lid posted:

thatsbait.gif

this is one of my favorite albums of all time and was released when I was in the 15-18 range but does not make what I said untrue

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

DC Murderverse posted:

Very exciting but also I think this is the funniest thing in the world now that she’s dating a guy who went onto a podcast to say some grotesquely racist poo poo about literally this exact person. Really answers the question “why are they being so coy about this?”

Maybe ice spice is also into ghetto gaggers.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
calling out a real rear end dude before thieving white culture, how sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
It's giving desperate for attention