Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I wish Taylor Swift would get a new producer. Midnights sounds like great songwriting pushed through a blender and turned into completely uniform mush.

Really enjoying The Loneliest Time. For me there’s an unfortunate run of hard skips in the middle of the album with Bends/Western Wind/So Nice, but other than that it’s pretty great. Surrender My Heart and Talking to Yourself are both CRJ classics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I saw her live last night and she was absolutely superb, highly recommended if you get the chance. The new album blows the doors off live, Hold the Girl and You Age we’re definitely highlights.

If I’m honest This Hell could be a Steps song but I’m comfortable with that.

peanut- fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Oct 27, 2022

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I saw Carly on Monday, Talking to Yourself and Beach House were absolute highlights.

Going again tonight because hell, why wouldn't you.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Listening to 100 gecs is what I imagine having severe adhd must feel like

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Escobarbarian posted:

Kesha album pretty cool but a lot of it is like a less good version of the last Halsey album

Thought exactly the same listening to it, Halsey already made this album but much better.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
It's good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xpl21dRuc4

She just did a great set at Glastonbury too

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Sounds like she's been listening to Wet Leg

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Got very bored, looked at the track list and realised there was 17 songs left and tapped out. Slog doesn’t even cover it, just turgid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
there's two hours of this album and she didn't manage a single line about cum town.