Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012
Its the Doctopus :kimchi:

...I mean, I'd vote for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

I arted :D
( well okay was bored and had access to photoshop so why not? just cleaned up that image tweeted earlier )

Tar_Squid fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Mar 28, 2017

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012
Why did it take me all day to realize the correlation between the archeopteryx being considered a transition between dinosaurs and birds and the band being for trans/non-binary rights??? :psyduck:

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

Bell_ posted:

The best rendition of my favorite protobird/dinosaur

I posted a cleaned up version of that earlier in the thread, incidentally.

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

Countblanc posted:

i can't actually tell what's happening with Isabel.

like i can see that she's Flipping but i'm not sure what's actually flipping or how

She flipped herself to the other side of the door so it now looks like she was trying to sneak in instead of trying to sneak out.

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012
Painkiller the Doctopus peeking up a bit more in that last panel is super cute too :3:

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

Renaissance Robot posted:

pirate metal band.

I need this.

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

:swoon: THANK YOU my life has been marginally improved today.

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012
I dunno, being clobbered on the head by a large watermelon doesn't sound to me like a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

Huh a random thought just hit me this update. Mina "tamed" and "controlled" the Ghost Train by just keeping him mind-controlled 24/7 by her various artificial spirits. It's no wonder that the second he is not under the influence of one of them, he immediately turns hostile towards her.

It also makes sense why she was insisting that the lantern be given to her to 'recharge' the spirit since if it reincorporated and was still hostile to her there'd be Questions ( though this story makes me think that Boss Leader has been suspicious of Mina long before current time). Unanswered question is how she'd re-tame it if Sockpuppy or Ventrilobite or whichever spirit she had on board got destroyed.

Scrapdragon was years of minutes ago, my friend.