Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Blackheart posted:

Toldya it was suplex spenderslam time.

Yeah, I think the Suplex Spender Slam is customary for situations involving supernatural trains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Rasamune posted:

Okay, I'm sorry, but no. That's a chicken suit, Spender. I don't care what kind of bird Lucifer really is, I don't care that it's thematically appropriate. Your super-form is just you dressing like a chicken

Max is going to die having flashbacks to that time his dad showed up to school in a chicken suit. Nice going, Spender.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Oh my god Agent Day legitimately wears a Suitsie in the real world. That's amazing.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

"Honestly I'd settle for being the odd kid in, like Ed."
:allears:
Oh Zack, why are you so amazing?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Tenik posted:

Yeah, that's about right. Thanks, Google.

If no one takes that gif as an avatar by this evening, I'll probably buy it for myself. Thanks for posting it.

Well Isaac is The Most Anime.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Onean posted:

So, who's excited to meet a new best character?

But we already met Max's Dad.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I love that alt text.

the purple bodysuit squad is terrible at hitball

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Jesus, even Lisa is :stonk:. Lisa.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Dias posted:

You guys are close, but not quite there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r9N97aAqqg

They should have sent a poet. :golfclap:

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

oddium posted:

hey this is dimitri's spectral hand right:

where's spectral dimitri. where's dimitri and max going on ghost adventures

Have we seen that bar at all?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I call bait-and-switch! Hijack's going for Coach Oop, since he's emotionally distraught at the impending banning of hitball.

Also I wonder if banning hitball is meant to be a nod to the fans who have ceased being hype for hitball.

Also, LOL Violet's pointing directly at Coach Oop when he asks who did this.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Probably Magic posted:

Zack's Twitter foreshadowed a sports anime arc with how many of them he was watching, and right now, he's been watching a shitload of Gost Adventures, so next chapter is going to rule.

I thought Hitball was a sports anime arc?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I just realised the reason Spender hogtied the Doctopus is so it doesn't latch onto his wound from Forge.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Poison Mushroom posted:

Suzy Starchman

Why would you ever hide that?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Zack continues to draw the best faces.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

That alt-text. :allears:

''Listen, Spender, it happens to the best of us. Well, no, it doesn't, it only happens to the worst and weakest of us. But it's *okay* if that's what you are.''

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Countblanc posted:

comic updated

it's a sketch thing

It is amazing.

I want to see more of Starchman's Magic School Bus.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Part of me desperately wants Hijack to become a Tool for/possess Suzy. They're both information gatherers, after all. I'm sure she would only use her new powers for goodnews.

But on the other hand, Suzy being completely locked out of what the deal with the Activity Club is sustains me.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I love how we have 3 different things written on the Cops' vests (4 if you count SWAT on the shield). I guess uniformity's not one of Mayview PD's strong suits. I wanna know what THE FUZZ dude's deal is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

SKULL.GIF posted:

The very next page has a Suzy/Dmitri moment. Suzy is wearing frosty pink sunglasses.

Where else in the comic have we seen "frosty pink"?

Oh god, she's going to get that pencil, isn't she? And it's been established that exposure to tools can make you a spectral...