Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
There was also a line from Mr. Splendid somewhere like "Quads again means Squads again" which only makes sense if there was a 4th member formerly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Remember this post?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

SirSamVimes posted:

Of course a character being gay would be the catalyst for the awfulness of a comment section to become terminal. I still remember the whiny babies from the Gunnerkrigg comments.

chibisoma.txt

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

A big flaming stink posted:

So the comic Zack posted about in his comment for this page Demon's Mirror is actually super rad. It takes about an hour/90 minutes to read the archive up to now so the next time you try to come up with sick burns for your posts maybe you could read this instead!

But you don't have to take my word for it, check out this page where a demon eats someone's face

Seconding this, this comic is really good and a fast read.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Cody's Hitball skills being on a completely different level from everyone else's will never stop being funny.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Personally, I disagree, and think Paranatural is cool.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Roland Jones posted:

what's Spender's deal?

he's definitely not wise

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Zach has spectrals can see ghosts in photos and videos etc. Must make watching movies difficult if other places have anywhere near as high a concentration of spirits as Mayview.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Shindragon posted:

My favorite part about that is how Zack immediately does the same thing with Max and Scrapdragon.

Scrapdragon eyes killed me.

Funniest bit from that entire chapter.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
The brightest pupil teacher.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I think the point was to show that Zarei values all life.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Is Ed a troll doll?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Flipflop's stance on being blasted flipflopped.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
flipflop rules

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

I still don't get it.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
The individual pages are actually good and funny though

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Tollymain posted:

isn't animorphs literally a gritty war story about basically child gorilla
soldiers

yeah

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
At this point I don't understand why most of these fights are happening, but every page is very enjoyable so I'm happy to overlook that.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Ed's face at the end is fantastic.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Hijack is suddenly great

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

PMush Perfect posted:

Did anyone else get a really sketch redirect when reading the page? Someone might want to let Zach know. (I'm on mobile, if it's relevant.)

I get one like every other page

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I guess sometimes his powers are ...hard to control...

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I think Lucifer shoved Hijack off Splendid so Splendid was able to defend against the lightning. As for what he's doing, he was able to pull the light out of Forge's fire to stop it from hurting, so it seems like he probably did that to the lightning.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-1-page-64

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
its called hitball you cyclops piece of poo poo

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Three stars, live mom.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
PJ's face. :allears:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
If you got a hand cut off wouldn't you decide to get all pirate about it?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
maybe he's a bigfoot inside a human suit inside a gorilla suit

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
They're real sharks. Or at least real spirit-sharks.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Who What Now posted:

I assumed Penny was a girl that liked to wear suits before I read the author blurb.

I'm trans and that's what I thought too :v:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
She's from a divorced mom, her name is Lawsuit Spender

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I appreciate the update posts since I never remember to check on my own. I'm not attached enough to the new style to follow without them but I like the characters enough to keep going along.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
No wonder Max is so catty.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I thought maybe Sue, like Lawsuit

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I love Flipflop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

SKULL.GIF posted:

From that newspaper: "Beast sighted" and "Coach Oop awarded". Can't really make anything else out

"Mayor bans [something] from running past [something]" on the back page.