Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Zack Morrison posted:

Isaac’s the worst at spectral energy stuff in the group, yeah. He’s OK.

Paranatural Ch4 pg36 posted:

That's pretty bad, huh? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

New page!

Alt text: the basic-est bluff in isabel's literal book about human vs. dog combat

...So that spirit now has a red spectral color... And Isabel conveniently just lost her spirit... Player 2 start?

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Luneshot posted:

I think I might claim this one if it's not taken already. Gotta think of title text though.

Could always go with Zack's little joke after Stormgod appeared:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Oh boy, I can't wait to see how the toilet plunger RUBBER SCEPTER looks with Racist Whale Frog in it. Truly it will become Issac's strongest asset when he inevitably wields it. :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Do a daily update schedule and constantly apologize for not being on time :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Filthy Haiku posted:

So i'm a complete moron, what is the significance of the fly?

We get confirmation that dead bugs have ghosts. That's about it.

Edit: ...I also missed the flyghost getting eaten in panel 5, so... that answers the entire question. What a brick joke.

BlackPersona fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Oct 18, 2016

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

It might be better to think of the Chapters as part of one Day/Night cycle rather than actual chapters, from what I've seen. So Chapter 1 would be Day 1 (Well, two days and one night considering the parts where the Pucketts move in), Chapter 2 would be Night 1, Chapter 3 is Day 2, etc.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

We're moving to another scene after this

a real you scratch my back, i ride yours and maybe even scratch it a bit because i'm wearing cleats for extra grip situation

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Update! Intense fight scene! More Ed!

Alt text: Johnny's shirt is a hazard in battle because it shows your enemy both the location of your heart and the identity of the women you love

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

And then it turns out that she didn't give that note to Max after all and has no agenda besides friendship.

On another note, noticing that she only speaks in lowercase. Not sure if significant or not, though.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Everyone is Coyote Hijack :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-212

Not at the moment, hah! This webcomic is great.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

The Student Store serves a lot of orange juice, and Suzy isn't allowed in. That's probably why :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Johnny isn't that hot guys, c'mon, he's more like a medium.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

No comic tomorrow, but have something Zack made on Twitter, since it doesn't work on their website

https://twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/1026638411841425408

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

This is a good page. I love this webcomic :unsmith:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I think the biggest question is if a Vampire's... ghost hand is still considered a Vampire, because if yes then Lefty came into the school without an explicit invitation on this page, so it can't be Davey's. Unless a dead Vampire doesn't follow Vampire rules...

:thunk:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

...Hm, I just noticed that Youth Culture seems to be wearing a skirt, too. Lots of details Zack has just hiding in plain sight, very much their M.O.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Written by the same author who gave us "on a scale of yes to no: yes."

tbf thats also a good quote :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Remember when we seen some freaky sights, yo?

That was years of days ago, dude.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Oh, huh, somehow I missed the significance of the panel with Cody's ear. That makes a lot more sense than "Cody's anime enough to just know where to cut"

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Guest Comic update! https://www.paranatural.net/comic/guest-comic-by-taylor-c. Chapter 7 starts on April 3rd.

Alt Text: My nostrils are not true holes, but both of my eyes- wait, where are you going?

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Update!

richard the door is this way what are you DOING

Mina kind of reminds me of Isabel in that last panel, not sure why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

https://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-7-page-16 Update! I guess it's a little early this time to make up for last week's snafu.