Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Murkoph is a character from a short comic on her DeviantArt.

History is a FAT COCK rammin' ya from BEHIND.
THUMP! POW! BROKEN NOSE!
He has SHARKS FOR HANDS! He doesn't need a name!

Edit: There's also one other bit:
Murkoph meets Bastion 1 2 3

Onean fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Feb 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
D'aaawwwww

:3:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Fabricated posted:

Well it looks like Formspring is shutting down, so the spergbait is gonna be gone.

Yeah, I highly doubt it'll be gone.

Instead of Formspring, someone's going to either use the currently existing Wiki, or create a new one and everything's probably going to be archived eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's got a script to go through Formspring and put everything into a text file, to be sorted later.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Do we know if it's even possible for him to return the his family? I was under the impression that Duane isn't exactly young, and any family he might have had is long dead.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

EgoEgress posted:

Aww, father daughter bonding. It would be a shame if something were to happen to them in the next few pages!

This slow build up to what we all know is going to occur is killing me. :smith:

Me too. :(

I want more happy endings.

Yes, I know that isn't exactly an ending, and that there's a lot that can, and likely will, go wrong. But dammit, it's happy now and that's good enough, for now. :(

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I just remembered that, as long as I'm not misremembering or misunderstanding, this is a flashback that Sette is privy to. What's her reaction going to be? How will she see/treat Duane after this? This set of pages is pretty heart wrenching, but now I'm really curious about what's going to happen when we get back to Sette.

FourLeaf posted:

Edit: Alright now I need to ask some :saddowns: questions. Why is the blue-robed guy who stabbed Mikaila arguing with the ninja guy? How can you tell they're only glamoured to look like Crescians?

I think they have "Plans" for Duane, ones that require him to at least still be alive in order to work. Have we had an explanation for how Duane became a galit/plod/zombie? Is this maybe the cause of that or is this something else? I think the blue-robed guy is pissed at Duane and just wants to kill him now, rather than letting the plan go through.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Oh. Oh dear. Now I'm really curious to see what he's going to say to this. :stare:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Oxxidation posted:

So is there someone I can yell at to make more updates happen because the idea that this is all we get for the week is giving me the shakes

I know. :(

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Jackard posted:

Or you'll have to read an offsite short story to find out what happened. :v:

Has that ever been the case? As far as I know everything character-wise off-site has been side content with the same characters but different continuity. There's been a bunch of world building stuff off-site for the comic, but that's perfectly fine as it's not necessary to the comic for most people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Flavahbeast posted:

there are lots of fantasy novels based on freaking RP stuff, they tend to be the boilerplatest

You saying that made me think of two off hand: The Elder Scrolls and The Forgotten Realms. Not exactly novels themselves, but that doesn't mean they're against what your saying. :allears: