Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I just figured he was the guy in the art example from the first page.
Can we keep the DeviantArt/Formspring info out of the thread, or at least spoiler it or something? I really enjoy the comic itself, but prefer to have it speak for itself. Here we have an intro to a cool looking guy that's (possibly) been foreshadowed and probably has a connection to Duane, and already the thread is discussing how he's a terrible person based on some sketches and a short story the artist has done on some other website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

...You'd think they'd start locking up Duane's books or something with how often this has happened.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Nanomashoes posted:

...You'd think they'd start locking up Duane's books or something with how often this has happened.

Well there's egg on my face now.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Duane and his entire family will be murdered and he will be brought back as a zombie when he spends the whole meeting holding his fist an inch from the president's face while repeating "I'm not hitting you!" over and over.

That or he'll use magics to make the president hit himself.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Just visit scenic Alderode. Its open-air murder pits are wholesome fun for the entire family!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Is it just me or does this guy from a few pages ago look a lot like Sette's mysterious shirtless benefactor:

?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Yeah there's no way Duane's making it out of this alive.
We know he walks out of it dead though!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I like how Duane's daughter immediately knows he punched the guy.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Jackard posted:

What's up with the intense loathing of Murkoph in here?

I don't recall much about him, just some random evil dead guy. Is he more significant than that?

There's a lot of info about the comic that hasn't been revealed yet on offsite stuff that the author has. Some fans read way too much into it and it winds up coloring their perceptions of the comic. It's dumb and you should ignore it.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Ofaloaf posted:

All it takes is two observers comparing notes to ruin an effective glamour.

Meanwhile, the other Black Tongue on the scene, Erlock Shomles, hasn't been discovered because he'd done the boring thing and put on some makeup and a fake nose.

Can't wait for Winallis to walk around in blackface to blend in.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Never read anything about Unsounded that isn't the comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I just found that Ashley did this dope rear end drawing of the last scene in Final Fantasy Tactics and I was like drat, what can't she do.