Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

faxmaster
Nov 1, 2004

I can see all of the colors.

scary ghost dog posted:

I thought she was wandering around in some inn's magical hallucinatory ride. She pulled that chain and it told her "thanks for choosing the happy octopus" or something, and told her her safe word was abracadabra.

Nah, see, she fell through her decaying zombie friend(?)'s shadow into the underlying fabric that the real world is built upon.

I... think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faxmaster
Nov 1, 2004

EgoEgress posted:

That is the brightest blush I have ever seen outside of an anime.

Alive-Duane continues to cement his absolute dork status.

That's such a great little bit of interaction going on in the background there.

Alive-Duane has really made me like his character a lot more. Sure is going to suck when he dies horribly!

faxmaster
Nov 1, 2004

Takezio posted:

Ooh, lots of page--

...oh god.

It's a credit to how well she's built up these characters that this sequence is as painful as it is.

EDIT: Although it might also be painful because, well, knives. In places you wouldn't want them.

faxmaster fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jun 19, 2013