Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Make It Rain
Dec 5, 2007

A blighted worldview.
Friends, I want to try an ebonite bodied pen. I have this idea that they would be more comfortable than what I’m used to for long writing sessions.

Can anyone vouch for an ebonite pen at or under $100? I’ve seen Ranga pens in that price range but I defer to my betters.

For reference my daily pen is a metro and while it’s generally great I’d like to try something nicer.

Make It Rain fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Make It Rain
Dec 5, 2007

A blighted worldview.
Thanks for the ebonite suggestions. Going for an FPR Himalaya v2 I think. Not sure I’m ready for the flex nib experience just yet. Some day.

Make It Rain
Dec 5, 2007

A blighted worldview.
If this is true, neither 52 or 68 gsm TR paper is being produced anymore:

https://www.wellappointeddesk.com/2021/06/jesi-answers-all-your-questions-about-tomoe-river/

Can anyone attest to Cosmo Air Light as a good replacement? My typical pen is an FPR ultraflex and anti-feathering properties are more important to me than sheen visibility.