Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
I just ordered a Pilot Metropolitan with Noodler's Liberty Elesyum and Heart of Darkness. I am super excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
Just got my order in today. The Pilot Metropolitan is great, I like the slight heft that it has. It feels very solid. I have it filled with Noobler's Liberty's Elysium. It is an ok blue, it isn't popping as much as I would like it to but it performs really well. I also got Noodler's Heart of Darkness and that is just fantastic. It is so black, and the Preppy that it came with is also very nice. I am very happy with Goulet as well.

I am going to ask for a red-black ink and a Lamy for my birthday.

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
TWSBI is having a thing where you can get a 540 and vac700 for $100. Is it a good deal?
http://www.twsbi.com/product.php?id_product=48

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
Does anyone have any of the Noodler's flex pens? How are they? Will they write okay without flexing? I understand that they may need some fine tuning. They are just so cheap.

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
I just bit the bullet and ordered a TWSBI vac700 and 540 combo for $100. I am surprised at how excited I am to get some pens. Now I need new inks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
My TWSBIs came in today! They are awesome. The vac700 is filled with Noodler's lexington grey and the 540 has Diamine red dragon. Both are have EF nibs and are really nice to write with.