Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wibbleman
Apr 19, 2006

Fluffy doesn't want to be sacrificed

cobalt impurity posted:

If you want a permanent ink, there is a whole line of "Bulletproof" inks from the Noodler's Ink Company. The ink works by bonding with cellulose, so if you spill it on your desk it's no problem, but if it gets on your clothes they're just done. Bulletproof inks resist water, most common solvents one might use to lift ink from paper, and thanks to consumer input, lasers!:pcgaming: Heart of Darkness is a "bulletproof" ink designed to be blacker than the blackest black and even comes with a free Platinum Preppy converted for eyedropper use if you buy the 4.5oz bottle. This is the ink I use every day and I swear by it.

You didn't mention that you have a few other options for permanent inks. The Iron Gall inks are waterproof and bleach proof, for modern pens you can get either Lamy T52 Blue-black (blau-schwarz (Eisengallus)), Montblanc blueblack or Diamine Registrar’s ink, don't for the love of god use old Iron Gall inks unless you want your pen to be ruined though.

Or the nano inks from Sailor which have very small carbon particles in them Eg Sailor Sei-Boku Bottle Pigmented Ink ~ Blue Black, 50ml or Sailor Kiwa-Guro Bottle Pigmented Ink ~ Ultra Black, 50ml
(my TWSBI 530 has Sei-Boku in it all the time)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU