Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

How are u posted:

Uh... somehow my subscription to the Revolutions podcast got messed up in my Apple podcasts app, and it seems to have...merged? with another podcast called Juicing Radio, which looks to be all about juice cleanses.

So I've got an episode about The Third Comission in the Haitian revolution sitting next to an episode called "Part 3 Charlie Bruno on life after a 300 day juice only fast".

Anybody else ever have this happen to them?

Is the juicecast good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
It does feel like it's been forever

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
The business analogies in this episode reminded that a while back I bought Rome, Inc because Carlin talked it up so much during the Marius episode of Death Throes of The Republic. It really sucked and I'm not sure what a guy like Dan Carlin would get out of it.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I like the Bernhard Goetz ep a lot too because I thought I knew the whole story, and wasn't excited about it because it's depressing, but then there's this whole weird squirrel turn at the end.

E: and Oofty Goofty is great.

Drunkboxer fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Mar 2, 2017

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Under the vegetable posted:

it helps when you directly plagiarize from online sources. unless dave stopped doing that

He did, and he now cites all the source material. However his initial reaction to it was such bullshit it made me stop listening for a while.