Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Is there anything resembling a save system in Blacklist or do I have to Alt-F4 if I screw up the metagame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonononomous
Jul 1, 2007
Screw up the metagame?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
You can pick the wrong answer in Gone Dark map hunts which means you miss the Paladin bonus.

Speaking of uninformed choices: I know the first execution doesn't matter, but do others (drone operator et al.) have any material impact? I'm playing mostly Panther so it's not like I care about the bodycount.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Shumagorath posted:

You can pick the wrong answer in Gone Dark map hunts which means you miss the Paladin bonus.

Speaking of uninformed choices: I know the first execution doesn't matter, but do others (drone operator et al.) have any material impact? I'm playing mostly Panther so it's not like I care about the bodycount.

Not that I know of.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Shumagorath posted:

Insofar as I know it only affects your achievements.

• Locked thread