Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
Dorkasaurus, I already PMed you, but again, thanks for the new thread and updated OP. I almost consigned myself to skimming through the whole previous one. It was hard on my internet as I still live in the stone age (150kB/s DSL)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
Advice Needed
Ok so I found a Calumet 45NXII 4x5 with a Caltar II-E 150mm F6.3 lens on cragslist. The guy wants $300 for it but I asked him if he is willing to trade a Canon 40D for it. He seems interested. First off, is this a fair trade assuming everything works? Another thing is how wide is 150mm on large format? What is the 35mm equivalent?

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
Camera Shopping Update
As my last post says, I am looking at getting a medium/large format camera. The trade I was trying for has fallen through. I have two people I am communicating with. One has a Mayima RB67 with a 90mm and 127mm lens and the other is a Calumet 45NXII 4x5 with a Caltar II-E 150mm F6.3 lens. Both want $300. If you guys had to jump on one, which would be better assuming both are in perfectly good working order?

• Locked thread