Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

TOOT BOOT posted:

Do they think the fact that console generations are 5-10 years long is some kind of oversight or something?

Apparently the Android app ecosystem is one to be admired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

quote:

Double Fine Adventure Backer Update

We also recently worked out a very exciting deal: [DFA] is coming to Ouya, the upcoming Android-based console that had its own big Kickstarter last year. Lots of our fans have requested this, but we weren't able to commit to it until now. We've worked out a deal with the makers of Ouya that will actually result in some extra money for the [DFA] budget, so it worked out well all around. We're also planning on bringing The Cave, our most recent release, to the system. We'll have more details about this down the road.

I think we missed an important point when we were discussing who in the hell would make software for OUYA: computer game developers are by and large exactly the kind of idiot nerd that would consider the OUYA a good idea.

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

There's a blog for tracking big-name fast food menus. Wow. My world is worse for knowing this.

• Locked thread