Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:
Sweet, glad to see this underway.

I only have one request: be a ladies' man, or mens' lady, which I guess requires Dark Side

Edit: \/\/\/\/ C obviously

Barf Wight fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
Wait a minute, a gremlin? (I looked up the species on Wookiepedia but "Species: Yoda's species" is a bit useless)

I'm pretty sure Jolune has seen two species in the last few updates I never came across during all my playtime (as a marauder, mostly). I don't suppose any animations outside dialog were done for Vandar or others of his kind (if there are any)?

Also Vandar looks a lot more like a mean little Gremlin than I remember from KOTOR, I mean really:

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
Free Republic

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011

Hulk Smash! posted:

Sounds like a deodorant brand.
I was thinking jockstrap, but yeah, not bones about it: it's pretty dumb.

Ferrosol did you get dark side points for mind tricking Tander? I'm assuming you did.

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011

Inferior posted:

: ... Fine, whatever. Just drop the accent, before I go crazy.
: Vhat äccent?
: :argh:

Diis vill werk Jolune, diis vill werk. Don't you wörry aboout eeht

Oh and guys you should know that Quinine gif is a link. :banjo:

• Locked thread