Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Male, (bearded - Jedi have beards, dammit) human, light side, option B. In fact, try to make it though the game without picking a single dark side point. Ever. Because I like to watch others suffer why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Thunderfinger posted:

So this game looks pretty interesting. Is this free-to-play, or do I have to pay however much money a month? Are there other features I would need to pay for anyways if it is free to play?

It's F2P but with some heavy restrictions (that go mostly away with preferred status for $5). You'd probably get better answers in the general SWTOR thread here though: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499967

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Like and Yellow Which is really more of a gold and purple scheme. It's pimp as all Hell.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

For what it's worth, Gunslingers can also perform the nut-kick. That said, play whatever you want.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Dolash posted:

While we're dreaming, I'd also like a gold-plated cruiser and my own Wookie butler.

:eng101: Wookiee

I like that they give the smuggler opportunities to talk his way out of fights. Hopefully it keeps up as the story progresses.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Inferior posted:

3) Force speed: Increases your foot speed by 150% for 2s. Yes, “2 seconds”. Certain bosses will try to slow you down before casting a powerful Area of Effect spell in your vicinity. Escaping this situation is the only use of this power.

Also used for those gaps during the cooldown of rocket boost in areas where speeders are not allowed, if you hate walking (we all do).

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Looks like something you got by being the best Avon Space-Avon salesman.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Inferior posted:

Also: "Power Guard" is still a stupid name for a super soldier. It sounds like some sort of sporting equipment.

Sounds like a deodorant brand.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Inferior posted:

: Really. Even Sith have accountants.

Darth Deloitte? Lord Ernst & Lord Young? :haw:

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Dolash posted:

And if you're not interested in the smuggling, there's always... wait, what's the one on the right? Is that an Ithorian? Do people really pay to see them naked? Eurgh, okay, moving on.

I think it might be a flesh raider... :gonk:

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Nice!

Now everybody else needs to top this. Get to work! :colbert:

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Ah, Bowdaar. Where would smugglers be without a Wookiee companion? It's a bit anoying that Smugglers get two tank companions in a row but I'll take the Wookiee over the gun-nut every day.

It's too bad that you probably spent the last 20 levels or so gearing up Corso and have to start over with Bowdaar though. Still :wookie:

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Though I completed it already, I've really been enjoying your take on the Consular story so far, Inferior!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Glazius posted:

Huh. Quinine's going to be a traitor? To who, I wonder.

To his ~*inner child*~

• Locked thread