Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rocksicles posted:

agreed, my woman gets a wet spot for her too. I love Banshee and Spartacus night.

This show is basically modern day Spartacus when it comes to sex and violence.

Personally, I love it. The main character is kind of raw in way that you rarely see. I constantly have the feeling that he might kill someone horribly at any moment.

I also find the main villain great. Want to know how he went from Amish to crime lord. His creepy henchman/assassin is awesome too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Huge, brass balls.

I love this show.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Hood is freaking scary. That scene at Proctor's yard :stare: this show does the whole "main character is a terrifying psycho" well.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Yodzilla posted:

e: wondering what happened to Indian Hulk and Native American Ninja Warrior tho

Yeah, they were both badasses and Hood needs some people around who he can't just loving demolish in a fight (Jesus Christ Gordon how stupid can one man get!)

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
On the other hand, him being a mystery is pretty intriguing and they have done all that so far really well (and the actor is excellent in playing a psycho) on the other hand would you tell us what his deal is already

• Locked thread