Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I never can make enough money in Astro Story to get the top gear, so I've never been able to complete a map 100%.

Are the Android only ones available for Kindle Fire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So in order to progess, my only two choices are the boss on desert Island or the Mystery ship. Both are locations where I die so quickly, even thought I have 3 beasts at 25 equipped with the best kit i can afford, and others pretty close to it. I'm not really sure what I can do. The boss and the beasts with it have attack all attacks that just kill everyone in my party before they even get a chance to do anything.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Wallet posted:

Use beasts of the same element and equip them with one of the fangs that changes their attack type.

I don't think the boss has an elemental alignment, as none shows up when I start the combat.

It's massive abouts of bullshit that the enemy gets a free turn if you use items or swap guys. Whats the point of ever doing that in a tought fight?

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Apr 14, 2013

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Okay, and the dudes he's with shoot ice stuff at me, but the robot guy shoots fire, so I'm not sure. I've tried going in with all kinds of characters combos, and its the same thing each time, i get a shot or two in, and all 3 just use their attack alls and my team is down.

What are the magic words? I googled them and I get long strings of code that don't seem to work.

• Locked thread