Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chewybagel
Feb 13, 2006
I'm trying it. Here's my code: 5L25N7L

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Miss Bean posted:

That's strange. We got our first box the next week after we signed up. Could it have something to do with where you're located?
Not sure. I'm in Annapolis MD, I've not had any problems with USPS so far but I've also not received anything from the UK before. If its not here by Tuesday I'll start to worry.

still a child
Dec 21, 2005

banana moon

chewybagel posted:

I'm trying it. Here's my code: 5L25N7L

Used this, here's mine: T6LNGWK

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

still a child posted:

Used this, here's mine: T6LNGWK

Just nabbed this, looks delicious and will keep me off chips and other salty crap. Code: WW2D22T

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

SaberToothedPie posted:

Just nabbed this, looks delicious and will keep me off chips and other salty crap. Code: WW2D22T
Thanks! I used one of these invites.

EDIT: my invite code is N4D6397

Kenshin fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Feb 24, 2013

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Kenshin posted:

Thanks! I used one of these invites.

EDIT: my invite code is N4D6397

Used this, my code is T4RVVV9

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

Used this, my code is T4RVVV9

Snagged this one. Mine is CKQQYJX.

Deathwing
Aug 16, 2008

Miss Bean posted:

That's strange. We got our first box the next week after we signed up. Could it have something to do with where you're located?

My wife and I ordered ours on the 13th, they haven't made it here yet either - out in the relative boonies in Southwest VA, but only about 3 hours from Richmond....I think this is the first time i've tried ordering anything internationally since we moved here.

Mechanical mandible
Aug 4, 2007

Ramone-Kit posted:

If any UK goons need a code for their free box, mine is 4PZLXH6 - actually, do the codes work for either site?

I tend to use Graze to send little boxes to my sister and niece. Apparently the kid loves trying all the new boxes.
The answer is yes, it did work for the UK site. Since the first one was already free it defaulted to the fifth box.

Here's my code, though I don't know if it will work on the US site: 724V2JY

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I just popped open my box to try a bit of everything. I think the box is well worth $5 for what I just got, but then I don't snack a lot and this will easily keep me for a week. Probably longer.

I got a florentine, el picante (whoops), hot cross yum and black pepper pistachios. Can't try the el picante because it's got chiles on it but it's nut free so husband can try it. The hot cross yum has some really fantastic nuts in it and the blend itself is quite good. The pistachios are pretty alright, but mixing them with the florentine mix (which is already worthwhile) makes them both absolutely awesome.

E: Husband thought the el picante was flavorless. :(

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 27, 2013

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Really enjoying the snacks I got this week, loved the honeycomb crunch!

Here's a code if anyone needs it: GFKX5TXD

Johnny Crimson
Nov 1, 2004
Does anyone have anymore invite codes? They seem to be drying up pretty fast at this point.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Johnny Crimson posted:

Does anyone have anymore invite codes? They seem to be drying up pretty fast at this point.

Yea me too!

rSkan
Jul 23, 2006

Here you go:

LDVZQ6D

Still waiting for my box after ordering a little over a week ago. Hopefully it will be here soon!

Fishes_Swim
Aug 18, 2003

Free the rigatoni
This definitely seems like fun and is a good way to limit number of snacks I buy at the store.

Here's a code for people.
NPFNL9Q

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
Last three invites were used. Any other codes?

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

rSkan posted:

Here you go:

LDVZQ6D

Still waiting for my box after ordering a little over a week ago. Hopefully it will be here soon!

I signed up 11 days ago and still nothing here in Seattle. Yeah, it's a bit delayed. But hey, until they figure out their US distribution, you can tell everyone "I actually get a box of healthy snacks flown in every week from the UK." :smug:

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009
Here's a code:

HCFGZLD

Empathetic
Aug 29, 2004
Thanks Rurutia, here is a code:

WGWLP7F

artichokeyou
Jul 1, 2010
Any new codes? Last one posted was taken it seems.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.
Dang, I'd love a code if one comes up. This looks awesome. samuraikitty@gmail.com

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This looks amazing and I would love a code.

I eat baby skin
Nov 30, 2003
Fresh from the nursery
I'd also love a code if someone could send me one to xetrin at bellsouth dot net

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
Same here reisterling at gmail.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Any codes left? :(

stephanrules at gmail.com

89 fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Feb 25, 2013

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Yea I keep missing out.

sarahcjcollege at hotmail

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
Where do you find out whats in the box once it's on it's way?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Hey gang, I'd like to get in on this as well. I have PMs enabled, or you can email me at belmarduk @ google's email service.

Hawaiian Shirt Day
Apr 6, 2006

John Romero posted:

Where do you find out whats in the box once it's on it's way?

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Just finished my first box, and must say the only thing I was disappointed with was salted pistachios, and that is just because I can get salted pistachios anywhere.

The stars of the show were the jaffa cake (specifically orange-infused raisins) and el picante.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Hawaiian Shirt Day posted:

Been doing that, it just links to the delivery page where it says my box is in the mail.

djfooboo posted:

Just finished my first box, and must say the only thing I was disappointed with was salted pistachios, and that is just because I can get salted pistachios anywhere.

The stars of the show were the jaffa cake (specifically orange-infused raisins) and el picante.

how about the berry compote? most looking forward to that.

Anyone know how frequently they add snacks? Uk gets popcorn which would be cool to get

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
I'm glad to see that others are having shipping woes also. I signed up on the 13th and have yet to see a box :(

But, customer service has been outstanding and really good on communication when I emailed them to ask about the status.

Gaj
Apr 30, 2006
I just had a friend get a box of one of these, he had passed his code on sadly. But my god, the honey comb flapjacks. Im not ashamed to beg again for a code at gajdycz@msn.com. Everyone needs all of their chocolates.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I'd love a code to try, sa.[username]@gmail.com!

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Edit: Never mind! Found a code through by Googling (check out other forums and look for posts from today). Will share codes when my box arrives. :)

Male Tiers fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 25, 2013

CRAlvery
Aug 10, 2012

Ain't No Stoppin' Me Now.
I would appreciate a code too. I have PMs.

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
Don't know about anyone else, but my box came with 4 invite codes in it! Y'all that got yours, share the wealth around.

Saving one for a friend and will send the rest along to goons.

EDIT: it's one code, which can apparently be used 4 times. Will post once my friend signs up so she doesn't get locked out by a goon rush.

EVG fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 25, 2013

Hawaiian Shirt Day
Apr 6, 2006

John Romero posted:

Been doing that, it just links to the delivery page where it says my box is in the mail.

Yeah, it was a bit slow for me too. It eventually did show me and asked that I rate the snacks once I tried them all out.

gray42
Aug 2, 2007
gray
Here's a code

HHRWQWP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

gray42 posted:

Here's a code