Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I managed to miss the Lunar games during my PS1 days, but this is looking pretty good so far. Leo's theme is certainly pretty drat sweet... The sort of music that makes you want to stand up and fight against evil! :black101:

The sense of humour goes a long way too, even for an old fan of JRPGs like myself. :allears: The added dialogue is working well, and you've resisted Dark Souls jokes far better than I would have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Silver looks pretty cool. Pity the Red isn't a better shade, though.

I think you have the Mummy and Bandage Boy reversed in your explanation. :ssh:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Man, why did I never play the Lunar games as a kid? :allears: The localisations are fantastic.
...You mean this isn't Sol-Falena, land of perverts and assholes?

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Pffft, what? :roflolmao: This is the best localisation.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

W.T. Fits posted:

The Masked Man is a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!

:golfclap: Bravo, goonsire.

• Locked thread