Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
This is a great LP, and I'm sorry I didn't start reading it sooner (although not THAT sorry given the 3 month hiatus). The added dialogue is fantastic and seems to fit the characters very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

Crowetron posted:

: "Heh, I'll bet."

: "Ugh, Ronfar, you are so gross."

You missed a perfect opportunity!

: "I was just saying kung-fu is really awesome. What were you thinking of?"

: "Sh-shut up!"

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
I am enjoying both the game's writing and Crowetrons.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Actually, come to think of it, if she didn't care if anyone saw her naked why even put on the robe?

Besides the fact that it was totally awesome.

At the very least, given the opening cutscene, it seems she can get cold just like non-space people.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
That's a pretty sweet setup by the bad guys. Great twist having Ghaleon there as the reformed sinner redeemed by "Althena", to make them both look good. They've established Lucia as "the evil destroyer" already, and so when she attacks "Althena", who was welcoming them, without provocation, she acts like the evil destroyer.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
I like how Ghaleon sounds so sarcastic when talking to Zophar. You can practically hear the eye roll.

Yeah, I get that they'll be coming back here, dummy. But they'll be doing it after releasing the imprisoned dragon guys. That'd kinda be a bad thing, wouldn't you think?

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
There's a tournament in Trails in the Sky FC which is pretty good. You fight only three battles, and they're separated by other plot stuff, and give you time to do a bit of grinding if you choose. One of the tournament battles is probably one of the most fun in the entire game, in fact.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
Ah ha ha nice Lunar Dragon Song reference.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

SorataYuy posted:

Almost 2 months now. Crowetron, are you all right? :ohdear:

He's posted yesterday. He's around, he's just abandoned the LP. There's not really any point in bumping something he has no desire to finish.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

SorataYuy posted:

Oh, really now? :haw: :smuggo:

I calls 'em like I sees 'em. That doesn't mean I'm always right or that I want to be right, though. Glad to see this is back.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

GrizzlyCow posted:

Don't worry. Crowetron just seems to have picked up the YourEvilTwin update schedule.

No, because Crowetron has actually updated more than once in 2015. And also, he hasn't posted 8 times claiming that an update is coming "soon" (it isn't).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

SorataYuy posted:

Maybe not too many days from now there'll be a Christmas miracle.

The miracle is that he posts "I quit" and closes the thread so that people stop bumping an abandoned LP which the author has absolutely no interest in continuing.

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 18, 2015

• Locked thread