Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I forgot just how much of a smug son of a bitch Leo is in this.

I'm getting all sorts of mad flashbacks to this game. Very excited to see this game up, I hope you finish it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Awesome update. makes me want to crank out the game and give it another try.

I got to the end of the game, and all the way to the last boss, but saved after leaving the last time and ran out of consumables so couldn't finish the game :(

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:golfclap:

God, this game. Glad this is still going.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

grandalt posted:

Actually, they're are forgetting something else important. Without Borgan's power, what's keeping Neo-Vane up in the sky?

The Black Dragon Aura

W.T. Fits posted:

Turns out when they said all aspects of life in Neo-Vane revolve around Borgan, they weren't being metaphorical.

:golfclap:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I had straight the gently caress blocked those female balls from my head.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

That is not dead which can eternal lie

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bufuman posted:

Hey, Crowetron, I just noticed something while rereading the update.

You aren't by any chance a Dresden Files fan, are you?

"Then I drew in a breath, and my renewed will with it, lifted the rod in my right hand, murmured a phrase in a language I didn't know, and blew the tires off his loving truck."

• Locked thread