Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Oh come on guys, this is clearly Ghaleon's new doll. He's pulled this poo poo before with the Magic Emperor and he clearly survived the first game, so he's had centuries to screw around and try new things, so this time the doll isn't named after him and is a martial artist instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

Leo's gonna lay the smackdown on these Chosen candy asses, if you smell what the White Knight is cooking.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

Jenner posted:

I made a longass effort post in the cowardly megathread I made in the Imp Zone regarding the whole thing which I'm not reposting here.

I read this and a few posts down, and I must ask, what's wrong with Dragon Song?

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

So...I guess we're just going to forget all the kidnapped and horrifically tortured child assassins Lunn trained and all, because hey, Jean beat the evil out of him?

• Locked thread