Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Baronjutter posted:

Because I live in reality where numbers and actual policy results are more important than vibes. Because I want people to be housed more than I want to stick it to developers.

Well, I for one am sickened by the thought that someone could make money while providing a necessary service. Best we not have that necessary service at all, lest capitalism taint the results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

PT6A posted:

Well, I for one am sickened by the thought that someone could make money while providing a necessary service. Best we not have that necessary service at all, lest capitalism taint the results.

:yeah:

Our entire society, economy, and limits of acceptable philosophical thought are apparently bounded by capitalism tenets. Better things won't be possible until we can break through that wall.

Sometimes I get why accelerationism is so appealing to so many.