Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crameltonian
Mar 27, 2010
Well I've already learned something from this LP. I'd always assumed Bohemond actually was a bastard but nope, looks like he got screwed over by the Wicked Stepmother.

Didn't see the first version of those but I need a Paradox LP to follow now Azeri's gone and this looks pretty interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crameltonian
Mar 27, 2010

...132.9 warscore for a single battle? :stare: I assume that's the result of changes CK2+ makes?

Crameltonian
Mar 27, 2010
Ah right. That does make sense and would probably cut down on tedium, even if 132.9 warscore is still kinda funny to me. And I thought the update length was fine (although I'm happy to read updates of pretty much any length as long as they come out), it made sense as it was mostly a self-contained story.

• Locked thread