Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiz
May 16, 2004

Nap Ghost

Veryslightlymad posted:

Wiz's adjustment makes sense---but he went WAY too far in the opposite direction, for my tastes. Losing 100+Warscore after an unlucky battle is crazy when you still have plenty of gold lying around to buy mercenaries, for instance. I see what he's attempting to do, but I'm not sure I agree with his decision.

It's a scaling issue because the calc is based on the entire potential manpower of the other part rather than their max levies, so either you have way too decisive battles in small wars or useless battles in large wars. There's no inbetween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiz
May 16, 2004

Nap Ghost
Go Crusade like the King you are.

• Locked thread