Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ
Earlier tonight, I finally finished my first Ys game, Ys I on the Chronicles of Ys+ pack on Steam... I can see why people love these games, but please tell me the final boss of Ys II is not a complete dick to fight compared to the rest of the bosses. I think I spent at least an hour on Ys I's final boss until I think I assume I got lucky on keeping him from destroying too much of his little arena before I got the final hit in.

Also, like kirbysuperstar was quoted in the OP's second post, the PC-8801 does make the game awesome. I haven't checked out the arranged music yet, but the retro game music nerd in me loved that version of the soundtrack. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread