Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Heran Bago posted:

They're all going to be Senran Kagura and Akiba's Trip.

https://code.google.com/r/brianfundakowskifeldman-ds4windows/
Make Windows think your DS4 is a 360 controller.
Programs like these are really good because then you can also use the controller's touchpad as a mouse.

There are too many things named DS4Windows.

That one hasn't been touched in six months and the DSDCS one is annoying donationware/adware (because no one learned from MotionInJoy). You probably want the one at ds4windows.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Has anyone tested Trails FC or SC in a virtual machine?

Yeah I'm probably going to end up buying SC for both platforms (I already bought FC on both), but I'm curious if running inside a virtual guest is viable, since I'm trying to move away from Windows for the most part and the less I have to hard dual-boot the better.

(Yes I'm already aware of the 'Steam doesn't like running the same account on multiple machines at once so exit it in the host before starting it in the guest' caveat.)

dont be mean to me fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Oct 25, 2015

• Locked thread