Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Go with oath because it has more butt rock, which is the main reason I got into these games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Suaimhneas posted:

I still don't think I enjoy this or Seven as much as I did Felghana/Origin/Napishtim. The abundance of healing items really kills the tension in boss fights, but I don't want to go up to higher difficulties because I don't want to have to grind a lot, I just want it to take a bit of practice and skill to take a boss down. Also the music isn't as good :(

Yeah id like it if it went back to being more actiony. The healing items and slower combat didn't do it for me.

Nor did the lack ripping guitar solos.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

kirbysuperstar posted:

Chester's fashion sense was interesting, does that count?

Chester had a bitchin theme song, he's a good character in my book.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Cake Attack posted:

i will buy it, as xseed has joint access to my bank account, and is also the sole inheritor of my estate

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

hell yeah

• Locked thread