Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Went ahead and put down 20 bucks for the special edition of Memories of Celceta. I shant miss out on these games ever again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I was one of two people who pre-ordered the collector's edition at my area. The cloth map is really sick; would have been worth the price for that doohickey alone.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Phantasium posted:

Look at the back of the art book/manual/strategy guide thing and tell me you don't laugh at the headline for the last section of it.

Dogi is the bro-est bro who ever bro-ed. A king amongst men.:allears:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm so awestruck by Dark Fact that I can't even get angry at him. What a boss, wow. If there was one nitpick, it would be a lovely hitbox. Tweak that and I think the fight is the right kind of challenge. Still though...wow.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gao posted:

That's how it came off at first, but he never ever seems to let up. He can't seem to have a conversation with her without telling her she's a moron. Even when he tries to cheer her up, he still has to put something in there to bring her down again. There's a point where enough teasing becomes abusive, and he crossed that a while ago.

Do you have a sibling? My sister and I talk poo poo about each all the drat time. Through some miracle, neither of us have ever taken the constant ribbing badly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Finally finished Memories of Celceta.

That was certainly an ending. I think.:effort:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tamba posted:

I'll stay with the japanese version for now, sorry XSEED.

I too play video games for the voice cast instead of the games themselves.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cake Attack posted:

i'm gonna buy this.

this is the sequel to my posting in the the vita thread, i'm aiming to provide a cross thread posting experience

where the gently caress do I buy this?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Estelle smugface is perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This is the best surprise I've had in a while, and my birthday was like...11 days ago.

• Locked thread