Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpruceZeus
Aug 13, 2011

Wow there are like a ton of Ys games holy cow?

Yeah I just have kind of accidentally stumbled into this series TBH. I kind of heard about it on and off for a long time but it didn't really seem all that interesting to me. And then Origin went on sale and a friend of mine convinced me to buy it and I'm actually having a really good time. This is a fun game with some tough as hell boss fights. Right now this guy is kicking my rear end:

Also Yunica is pretty cool by me, who needs magic when you have a MIGHTY AXE to hit guys with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpruceZeus
Aug 13, 2011

Ryuga Death posted:

I got Ys Origin from a recent daily deal. It's really fun! Love doing the lunge attack and the bosses are really fun, if a bit frustrating at first. If I like Ys Origin, which of the other Ys games should I get?

I have not been able to figure out the timing for the lunge attack, I can't get it to happen reliably at all. It just kind of decides to happen every once in a while. Is there any trick to doing it?

• Locked thread