Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Death Panel Czar
Apr 1, 2012

Too dangerous for a full sensory injection... That level of shitposting means they're almost non-human!
Is Oath best played on Inferno, or is Nightmare good enough? Don't have the time to unlock all the whatsits in this and Origins, so I'm trying to grab save files to speed things up. If I'm reading this right the only second-run whatsit in Oath is Inferno, so if it doesn't add that much I won't bother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Panel Czar
Apr 1, 2012

Too dangerous for a full sensory injection... That level of shitposting means they're almost non-human!

Last Celebration posted:

You must be unfamiliar with this series. Hard is good enough for challenge, honestly. Normal is probably best for a no-grind run of Oath, and unlike most other games, Nightmare/Inferno are exactly as hard as they sound, at least until you've mastered the games.
Somebody gifted me these because I like stupid difficulty, and what of Origins I've played on Nightmare so far felt "right" to me, so unless it gets real bananas soon I'm assuming the hardest setting is how I want to do both.

Internet Friend posted:

On Nightmare difficulty some bosses gain new attack patterns, but you can also choose to play the main game on Hard or Normal and then do Nightmare and Inferno boss rush modes. Boss rush is how you get to the secret bosses too.
Is there a difference in enemy behavior between Nightmare and Inferno?

• Locked thread