Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Didn't get mentioned as far as I know, since they announced a PS4 version and the last time they put anything on a home console was PS2 it might end up having a longer development than usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ugh, I just realised that there's no guarantee that the PSP version will get an EU release making it a pain to get on my Vita.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cake Attack lied, Falcom thread died

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Supremezero posted:

When I look at my Vita, I see P4G. So I'm okay, I suppose.

I look at mine and see boobs. That's okay too.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:perfect:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Black Stones posted:

So I have a question: I played the game on Psp and would like to carry over my data (if that's possible) but I would like to play it on my Vita instead. Can I put Psp save data on my vita and have the digital game recognize it, or do I have to buy the game on PSP if I want anything to carry over?

I haven't tried it but you should be able to use a PS3 to move the save data from PSP to Vita, you might be out of luck otherwise though. I think it'll recognise the save regardless of it being from a physical copy.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

How many people have been waiting since 2011 for this?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

SpaceDrake posted:

yo

also I consider this to still be relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6as8oVcuM

if y'all think it's real now

just you wait

and now I get to spend the next week fretting about how the script is received by critics and fans

not that I haven't been doing that for years already but

That it exists at all already gives you my undying gratitude

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

TitS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I forgot all about Brandish, was that any good? I own pretty much every other Falcom game available in English, so.
E: I mean the PSP remake specifically

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Oct 26, 2015

• Locked thread