Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I have slaughtered every type of animal in Celceta, but I'm still missing two pieces of guts. Where can I find them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I don't believe you. Those names can't possibly belong to real Memories of Celceta monsters, they're not nearly ridiculous enough. It seems my quest for the elusive Supadupachupacabra must continue.

(thanks)

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Is Trails in the Sky ever going to let me meet an NPC who doesn't go "ESTELLE HOW COULD YOU SLIP ON THAT BANANA PEEL YOU COMPLETE PIECE OF poo poo WHY CAN'T YOU BE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY LIKE YOUR DULL-rear end BROTHER and when are you two going to hook up already"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Does Trails have New Game+? Is there anything you could miss on a first play, and still not be able to get in a second play?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Now that I've finished Trails, my Steam recommendations are all dating sims :saddowns:

they could at least judge me for my actual bad purchases like Runaway: A Road Adventure

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

CATASTOPHE MODE

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Wendell posted:

But what if I want to call them stupid?

then you would say "baka"*

*Translator's Note: "Baka" means stupid.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Renoistic posted:

Might give the first one a shot when it's at 80 or 90 % off, then. Thanks!

trigger warning: there's a school in the second or third chapter

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

you god damned freak

how is Cassius not first

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Trails world doesn't have science. They mashed some quartz into an orbal thing to store the weapons.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Mokinokaro posted:

Estelle looks a bit off in it (I think just how the artist does faces) but otherwise it's great.

It's the helicopter pigtails. Rayman crossover confirmed

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Estelle's already got like twenty or fifty derpfaces anyway.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Isn't Memories of Celceta a remake of 7?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

it's a Halloween miracle

Do we know if there's any kind of FC data import?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

TitS are life, Ys is hometown

• Locked thread