Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.

Heran Bago posted:

Taking stuff like that into consideration is why you're probably the best translator.

Holy poo poo though, that video. I missed out on one hell of a TG16 game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjXTatF9dE

:dance:

Welp, looks like I know what I'll be replacing before I start playing again. :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, I just got one for every Ys game in my Steam library and the latest updates for them are from 2013. :argh:

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, about the only thing you'd need a guide for are the sidequests, including some missable books that get you an ultimate weapon for one of the main characters, but even then those aren't terribly necessary; more for OCD stuff than anything. Just be diligent about checking the notice boards in towns after plot points throughout the game and you should complete more than enough for the more useful rewards.

• Locked thread