Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Saralene posted:

Think I may have fixed the Numpad and other weird input issues in Ys I & II Chronicles+ today. Now I'm about to push a patch that connects the games at Ys I's ending automatically.

Sara, you're a star - any XSeed localization you can vouch for is almost certainly an improvement over the original release now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I'm enjoying the combat and running around a lot which is good because this game is like 90% combat and running around. The story... exists I guess.

That's basically how the Ys games work. Adol Christin is a cool dude who travels around, frequently suffers from amnesia, and slays grand world-threatening evils every other weekend. It's hard to have much on an overarching story when your hero is so very adept at beating up Monster Of The Week villains.

• Locked thread