Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
"What the fuck is this?!"

//TITLE// Destiny
//DEVELOPER// Bungie
//PUBLISHER// Activision
//GENRE// FPS / MMO / Sandbox / Co-Op / Kart Racer / Train Simulator
//PLATFORM// XBOX & PLAYSTATION
//TEASER SITE// HERE
//TWITTER// @DestinyTheGame
//WIKIA// HERE
//PUBLIC UNVEIL// :siren:TODAY - 17/02/2013:siren:

//INTRODUCTION//

quote:

Destiny is an upcoming video game from Marathon, Myth, and Halo creator Bungie. As part of a ten-year publishing deal with Activision, Destiny will be published by Activision on the Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. The contract between Activision and Bungie sets a target of Q3/Q4 2013 for the release of the first Destiny game. Although there has been no confirmation that the game will be released on time, provisional listings on retail sites suggest a European release date of October 6, 2013.

The first references to the "Destiny" project were shown in Bungie's 20th Anniversary Documentary, O Brave New World, when it was known by its original working title, "Tiger." Bungie co-founder Jason Jones noted that the name "Tiger" was chosen because the studio found that it was engaging audiences in a way that the developers had never experimented with previously, but the working title was later changed to "Destiny".

The first public details of the "Destiny" project were leaked in November 2012, revealing concept art and plot details. Bungie supplemented the leak with the release of further concept art, whilst expressing regret that details of an upcoming video game had once again been revealed before their planned release. In describing "Destiny", Bungie's lead writer, Joseph Staten stated that the studio was approaching the game with the intention of "building a universe" that would "take on a life of its own".

On February 11, 2013, Bungie began on its website a viral marketing campaign (VMC) with alternate reality game elements to promote the official announcement of Destiny. On February 17, 2013, Bungie plans to reveal Destiny. On February 15, 2013, a double-sided promotional poster of the game, along with new info provided by documentation that came with the posters, was sent to Joystiq by a "GameStop source".

//WHAT IS DESTINY?//

quote:

One of the most ambitious games ever created, Destiny features a rich universe populated with colourful characters and fantastic worlds that are grounded in our solar system.

Destiny aspires to be defined not just as a ground-breaking video game, but as an epic entertainment property. The ambition is to create a universe that is as deep, tangible, and relatable as that of the Star Wars franchise.

Centered around adventure and fun, the game is designed to be highly social while also allowing for open exploration.

//WHAT IS THE STORY?//

quote:

Our story begins seven hundred years from now in the Last City on Earth, in a Solar System littered with the ruins of man’s Golden Age.

A massive, mysterious alien ship hangs overhead like a second Moon. No one knows where it came from or what it’s here for, but only that it’s our protector.
Meanwhile, strange, alien monsters creep in from the edge of the universe, determined to take Earth and the Last City.

We are young ‘knights’ tasked with defending the remains of humanity, discovering the source of these monsters and – eventually – overcoming it.

//WHAT ARE THE VALUES?//

quote:

Adventure. An exciting trek through the universe, filled with mystery and action.

Camaraderie. Social at its core, Destiny offers a world to explore with friends, both old and new.

Hope. Evil looms and dangers are everywhere, but you fundamentally believe that good will prevail.

Fun. It's fun and accessible to all, and always filled with friends.

Discovery. Your journey is grounded in our world, but always full of amazing things to do and discover.

//CONCEPT ART//

//SCREENSHOTS//
COMING SOON

//VIDEO//
Deestiny ViDoc: Pathways Out of Darkness - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOUi4JDC4o
Giant Bomb: A Grown Man In His Underwear Tells You About Destiny - http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/a-grown-man-in-his-underwear-tells-you-about-desti/2300-7055/

Bobby Kotick posted:

"See you real soon fuckers"

ign posted:

You know Bungie is serious about its first public steps in post-Halo life when Jason Jones – the studio co-founder and Halo mastermind who’s notoriously media-shy – is on hand to introduce the 360-person studio’s new always-online first-person shooter franchise for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and “future-generation technology” – a not-so-subtle nod to the Xbox 720 and PlayStation 4.

“Destiny is our next great shooter in a totally new world,” he said confidently, displaying none of the public-speaking fears you’d expect from a man who hasn’t given an interview to a games media reporter in over a decade. “By the end I hope you’ll agree that it’s a little crazy.”

Crazy? Not necessarily. Wildly ambitious? Most definitely.

“We did a bunch of ambitious things on Halo deliberately to reach out to people,” Jones continued. “We made the game run without a mouse and keyboard, and now nobody plays [first-person shooters] the old way anymore because they don’t want to.

“[So] how do we take this genre that we love so much and turn it on its head?”

Destiny’s answer is to offer a quasi-massively multiplayer sci-fi experience (they call it a “shared world shooter”) that is fully playable by yourself, but designed to seamlessly connect you with friends. “We built this game from the ground up to be social and cooperative,” Jones reinforced. Is Destiny an MMOFPS? Sort of. Is there a subscription fee? No, emphasized Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg. Does it require an Internet connection in order to play? Yes.

Titan, Hunter & Warlock

Bungie boils down Destiny’s basics to seven key pillars – an unsurprising number if you’re at all familiar with the company’s cheeky obsession with the famously lucky digit – claiming that “every piece of code and every piece of art must justify these pillars or they get thrown out.”

Pillar #1: A World Players Want to Be In
“This pillar really influenced us early in development,” Jones said, noting that Destiny has already been a six-year odyssey for him, while the rest of Bungie started to get in on the action in 2009 and jumped fully onboard after Halo: Reach shipped in September of 2010. “Is this world cool? Do I want to stay here? Do I want to learn more about it?”

That world is a post-apocalyptic earth. Humanity has been nearly wiped out, but saved by the extraterrestrial protection of The Traveler, a gigantic white globe that now floats claustrophobically close above the planet’s last safe city – a place where humanity’s greatest minds have come together. Over time, humans have regained their technological mojo and again taken to exploring the stars of our own galaxy: Mars, Venus, the Moon, etc. Except now various forms of alien life seek to stamp out humanity once and for all, and it’s up to you as a Guardian to help stop them and keep earth safe.

Not much is known about the Black Garden...

Though Destiny’s actual plot is likened to a series of novels that will each house self-contained stories over the course of the franchise’s planned decade-long lifecycle, Bungie narrative director Joseph Staten noted, “One lesson that’s critical is that the most important stories we tell aren’t going to be told by us. They’re going to be told by players – their personal legends built from shared adventures.”

Pillar #2: A Bunch of Fun Things to Do
Staten proceeded to tell a story about a possible gameplay scenario in Destiny, in which Staten’s Warlock class character and Jones’s Vanguard (Staten explained that every Guardian wields some of the Traveler’s power: “You can call it magic, I guess.”) head off on an adventure together.

You’re at the Tower, a reinforced monolith that serves as your home. Here you can socialize, gear up, or group up and then aim for the stars – literally. Many other players mill about. Some you may know, some you may not. Some are making plans for adventure, but others may simply be watching the sunset – a worthwhile endeavor thanks to the spectacle of Destiny’s new engine, which pairs real-time dynamic lighting with global illumination for some truly spectacular vistas (one of the few things I actually did get to see with my own eyes).

Jones is a higher-level player, and as such has better gear, including an impressive sleek, black spaceship that makes Staten’s smaller, simpler vessel look like, in his own joking words, a “Space Corolla.” Ships will serve various purposes. Only a Scout class was specifically mentioned, though it was implied that space combat will factor into Destiny as well.

Mars' Exclusion Zone is controlled by the Cabal.

Whooshing to Mars, the pair finds “the bones of a lost human civilization.” It’s “an ancient city,” Staten detailed. “Buried in sand. The precious remains of a golden age.” Here to prevent you from reaching any of the literal gold that’s rumored to lie beneath the ruins of the Dust Palace are the Sand Eaters, a group of massive, armored rhino-esque creatures known as the Cabal.

A shootout soon turns ugly for Staten’s Warlock and Jones’s Vanguard. Fortunately, a mysterious female player – rocking a Hunter class – speeds in on the very Ghost-like Pike vehicle and helps turn the tide thanks to her unique weapon, dubbed “The Fate of All Fools.” The battle was won thanks to invisible, behind-the-scenes matchmaking that linked the players – think of it as the next evolutionary phase of Bungie’s groundbreaking hopper technology that served as the online backbone for every Halo game starting with 2.

Earth's moon is broken. Check out the tectonic action!

“Every time you run into another player, it’s amazing,” Staten exclaimed. “It just doesn’t happen in other shooters.”

The two of them are now three, and the trio plumbs the depths of the Dust Palace, reaches Charlemagne’s Vault, and Staten scores a new pistol. Like the Huntress’s sidearm, it too has a custom name: “Thorn,” a fitting description for a 45-caliber hand cannon. With this outing complete, the Hunter leaves just as quickly and quietly as she arrived. If this sound a bit reminiscent of IGN’s 2012 Game of the Year Award-winning Journey in that regard, you’re not alone.

The Hunter class of Guardian lies in wait as a few different foes pass.

“And just like that,” Staten explained. “The Dust Palace becomes part of my story. The breadth and depth of Destiny’s world encourages me to find my own adventures.

“It’s a place where I can leave my mark.”

Pillar #3: Rewards Players Care About
Jones explained how the game will have “a lot of great things to earn, find, and make,” reiterating that “everything you do in Destiny earns rewards.” Besides unique weapons, every piece of your kit will be your own, from your helmet to your cape to your armor pieces to your face. Their goal, he said, is to keep players coming back “day after day, week after week, month after month, [and] year after year.”

Pillar #4: A New Experience Every Night
“Imagine you could spend an hour and accomplish something,” Jones mused. Bungie aims to have emergent activity, where “you get distracted from doing the thing you meant to do when you logged on.” Furthermore, Jones expressed hope that “every time you sit down to play Destiny you have a different experience than last time.”

All we know about the Vex is that they're time-traveling robots.

The word “raids” – a term MMORPG fans know well – was used at one point during the presentation, suggesting large group scenarios as well as solo and smaller-party endeavors. Bungie says they’ll have “an activity for every mood.”

As an extension of this pillar’s concept, Destiny will have no main menu. Instead, it just lives and you’re always in it when you boot the game up.

Pillar #5: Shared With Other People
Though all of the Bungie representatives on hand made sure to emphasize that there’s plenty of fun to be had in Destiny by yourself, they made repeated efforts to nudge my thinking in a more socially minded direction.

You'll have at least three classes of Guardians to choose from: Hunter, Warlock, and Titan (left to right).

“Everything that’s fun to do is more fun to do with your friends,” Jones mused. Naturally, of course, there will also be a fully featured competitive multiplayer mode, though neither Jones nor anyone else from Bungie was willing to offer even a hint about any details just yet. Well, other than the fact that you won’t be forced to engage in player-vs.-player combat unless you explicitly desire to.

Pillar #6: Enjoyable By All Skill Levels
He also made a point to emphasize that Destiny seeks to appease everyone from shooter neophytes to hardcore FPS players. “All core activities can be enjoyed by a novice player,” Jones promised. That, he intimated, is not hard. “What’s hard is keeping it interesting for your advanced players.”

Pillar #7: Enjoyable by the Impatient and Distracted
Destiny is alive whether you’re in it or not. But you’re busy can’t live there 24/7. To that end, a Destiny mobile phone app – shown as a prerecorded iOS demo this time – illustrated how the game could send you updates about new quests and what your friends are up to. Bungie also teased that you may be able to use the mobile connection to affect your friends’ games, but declined to provide any additional details.

This image is interestingly titled "Hellmouth." Can't imagine why...

Within the game proper, Jones said they know that players “don’t want to work hard, they don’t want to read, and they don’t’ want to go to the Internet to figure out our bullshit.” In other words, they understand that what they’re making is escapist entertainment.

“This has led us to a huge investment in [user interface],” Jones explained. Clearly, Bungie has a story to tell and information to convey, but they don’t want to bog you down with any of it.

Bungie and a Beatle
Though seven pillars were given, I’d argue that an eighth is in order: Incredible music. Veteran Bungie music director and composer Marty O’Donnell – yes, he of the Flintstones Vitamins jingle and the legendary chanting-monks Halo theme – is already hard at work scoring Destiny. A full 50 minutes of soundtrack material is already in the can, recorded with a 106-piece orchestra in London at Abbey Road Studios. Oh, and some other material conjured up by O’Donnell, his longtime music writing partner Mike Salvatore, and rock god Paul McCartney. I heard several samples and it’s clear that O’Donnell is not only at the top of his game, he has no restrictions either, with pieces clocking in “as long as they need to be.” Most pieces, he said, are between five and seven minutes each, far beyond the 1-3-minute tracks he’s always had to adhere to in order to fit Bungie’s games.

Bad guys live here. That's all we know.

I had to ask: can you even say no to Paul McCartney if you don’t like something he’s done? “I’ve never said no to Paul McCartney,” O’Donnell laughed. “[But] I can take a motive or theme” amidst some other stuff he might not deem appropriate for Destiny “and work with it.”

For Beatles fans, O’Donnell also told an amusing anecdote about McCartney digging out the sound machine he used on the Beatles’ Revolver album and using it to do sounds for Destiny. “That is just so cool,” O’Donnell beamed.

Dibs on that spider-like tank vehicle back there!

Though Bungie unfortunately wouldn’t yet provide any score samples for me to share with you, I can relay that some pieces had distinct echoes of Halo, complete with understated chanting voices. Others, though, were decidedly non-Master Chief. All, though, could easily be mistaken for something out of a big-budget Hollywood drama film.

But does Destiny have a theme we’ll remember forever, a la Halo’s chanting monks? If not, does O’Donnell want to write one? “We haven’t released something yet that says, ‘And here’s the theme’,” O’Donnell said. “[But] there are a lot of themes in this music and one might organically become the theme that we hook everything onto.”

What Else?

Talk about "dead space"...

Bungie art director Christopher Barrett dubbed Destiny a “mythic science fiction” universe and shared a number of locales we can look forward to visiting: the Cosmodome Breach, the ruins on the edge of the European Dead Zone, the swamps of Old Chicago (likely a nod to Bungie’s original home city), derelict fleets floating in the rings of Saturn, the earth Moon’s Hellmouth, the uncharted depths of Reef, giant obsidian pyramid ships, mile-long tomb ships, and much more.

Then there are the characters we’ll be encountering: fellow Guardians in at least the Titan, Warlock, and Hunter classes; the Fallen, the time-traveling robots known as the Vex, the aforementioned Cabal, Spider Pirates and their rusted machines, evil space zombies, the FOTC (apparently a Guardian faction of some kind) and...that's everything they'd cough up for now.

Say "Halo" to my Ghost-like vehicle...

Building all of this, of course, has been quite the undertaking. “We’ve created more concept art for this game than all of our previous games put together,” he claimed.

Talk About a Dream, Try to Make it Real
At the end of my day at Bungie, that’s what Destiny’s unveiling was all about : concepts. I was shown next to zero gameplay footage – perhaps a cumulative total of 60 seconds of in-engine materials (for the record, what was screened was damned impressive from a technological perspective – including a haunting base on the surface of the moon and a few beauty shots of Guardians overlooking the Traveler’s city), and instead the vibe seemed to be more along the lines of, “We’re Bungie. Trust us. We’ve got this.” Bold proclamations were made and my imagination for what Destiny could become instantly began running wild.

Your Guardian character derives magic-like abilities from the globe-like Traveler.

In truth, Bungie’s confidence in its new endeavor is warranted, given what it accomplished with Halo. Still, the team did seemingly direct one nugget of caution at itself before the day was done: “We need to earn a big audience,” Staten said. “What [we] did before doesn’t matter.” He’s right. But what they do from here, if it all works as dreamed up, could redefine everything for the next era of action games. We hope it does, because the first-person shooter future Bungie imagines is one we want to live in.

Monster w21 Faces fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jun 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Space FPS #3450

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I forgot the reveal was happening today. The concept art is certainly real cool looking. I wonder if this game will really be on the Xbox360/PS3 or not. I was honestly expecting next gen, and Bungie just can't say that yet.

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

I said come in! posted:

I forgot the reveal was happening today. The concept art is certainly real cool looking. I wonder if this game will really be on the Xbox360/PS3 or not. I was honestly expecting next gen, and Bungie just can't say that yet.

That's my line of thinking too. The latest leaked material just mentions Xbox and Playstation and no console specifics.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

quote:

One of the most ambitious games ever created, Destiny features a rich universe populated with colourful characters and fantastic worlds that are grounded in our solar system.

Destiny aspires to be defined not just as a ground-breaking video game, but as an epic entertainment property. The ambition is to create a universe that is as deep, tangible, and relatable as that of the Star Wars franchise.

Centered around adventure and fun, the game is designed to be highly social while also allowing for open exploration.

I have old press kits for stuff like Myth III and Oni that I think they literally just copy and pasted this description from. They just need to mention "advanced kinematics."

I like Warhammer 40K, EYE, Dune, anything that mixes advanced sci-fi stuff with fantasy so I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with this, but I do hope they take a cue from Metroid Prime series and have more ways of interacting with the world than "open door" and "pick up weapon." Otherwise there's on point even making a "setting" to put the game in. Also this seems like one of those games where it's going to be really bland in-game visually, but we'll all be buying the artbooks.

If they're just revealing this now, on the one hand that would mean PS4/XBox whatever. On the other hand though, Activision is like Ubisoft in that they want their stuff on as many systems as possible. Though Bungie has enough clout I doubt this will end up like other Activision multi-platform greats like 360 Gun and X-Men III. I have a feeling it will be like the first Force Unleashed game on the Wii or World at War on PS2 where the game will be on PS3/360 also but with different/less ambitious levels and such.

CupNoodleKing
Feb 17, 2011

The logo looks like a jockstrap.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Kill All Humans posted:

The logo looks like a jockstrap.

Mass Mickey Mouse Effect.

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
The concept art looks really cool and all, but I really really want to see Gameplay footage of Destiny. I hope they show that off today and it isn't just another concept art dump or a lame teaser. I bet it's a lame teaser :smith:

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

VarXX posted:

The concept art looks really cool and all, but I really really want to see Gameplay footage of Destiny. I hope they show that off today and it isn't just another concept art dump or a lame teaser. I bet it's a lame teaser :smith:

Only 4 months to E3! :smith:

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I said come in! posted:

There's a leak thread on Neogaf that seems to think it's 360/PS3 and 'Next Generation Technology'. But it's a leak thread on Neogaf... so take it with a grain of salt. Either way, I'm pretty excited about this.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I said come in! posted:

IGN put this video up earlier. It's just them talking about the game over concept art but they do mention that it's 360/PS3 and "future generation technology".

edit: they also mention that Bungie hasn't released any official screenshots yet so if this did actually go up before it was supposed to then don't expect anything of substance later. :v:

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
:siren: 30 Minutes until the reveal. :siren:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/15/ign-live-presents-the-reveal-of-bungies-destiny

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

Phoix posted:

IGN put this video up earlier. It's just them talking about the game over concept art but they do mention that it's 360/PS3 and "future generation technology".

edit: they also mention that Bungie hasn't released any official screenshots yet so if this did actually go up before it was supposed to then don't expect anything of substance later. :v:

That video is also gone now so yeah, I'm not expecting anything from this at all.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Phoix posted:

Future. Generation. Technology. *pumps fist*

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
3 minutes till :awesome: :ughh:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Drinking game time; "it looks too much like Halo"

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
:siren: Stream is up on IGN http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/15/ign-live-presents-the-reveal-of-bungies-destiny

EDIT: These two bozos will be talking for 30 mins then the trailer will be aired.

Monster w21 Faces fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Feb 17, 2013

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Jebediah posted:

3 minutes till :awesome: :ughh:

Nope, another half hour even

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bland posted:

Nope, another half hour even

Yeah that was a bit of blue balls there, I thought they were going to just jump right into it.

AwwJeah
Jul 3, 2006

I like you!
I can't wait until 343 Industries takes over the franchise in a couple of years and completely knocks it out of the park.

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

Yo man, you are out of step with Imhotep!
That IGN Live stream is really awkward, they really have nothing to talk about right now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I would have talked about just Myth I for 30 minutes.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
That dude on the left has a really gross beard.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

PonchAxis posted:

That dude on the left has a really gross beard.

I just really want to walk by with a pair of scissors, and cut it.

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
First ViDoc is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOUi4JDC4o

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
"Will there ever be a Myth 3?" Haha, I wonder if that was intentional or not.

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
All that for 3 seconds of in game footage. :negative:

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

Concept art? Seriously?

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Attention Horse posted:

Concept art? Seriously?

Hey you get like five seconds of in-engine character models that don't look anywhere near as interesting as the concept art.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Is this going to be a Halo game that lets you look at more stuff than normal?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VarXX posted:

All that for 3 seconds of in game footage. :negative:

It certainly looked pretty, but yeah that was a bit underwhelming. Not enough in-game footage and nothing exciting looking.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

You have to be connected to the internet to play it. Next-gen is here, I guess.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
So this is an FPS game right

edit: If this is an FPS game I have to play on a console I'm not buying it what the hell Bungie

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

So all the really cool looking guys in the concept art are bad guys and not player characters?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Not sure how I feel about that. I wonder if it'll actually end up being some sort of free to play game with a lot of micro-transactions.

Unsmart
Oct 6, 2006

"FPS", "no, no PC"

Aaaaand let me just click the 'x' here...

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

FAQ about Destiny: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/17/destiny-quick-faq

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Isn't Destiny supposed to be an MMOFPS thing? It stands to reason you need to be online to play it, just like Dust 514.

AwwJeah
Jul 3, 2006

I like you!
What I took away from this:

- There's gonna be a mobile app.

- It's gonna be bigger than Halo

- It's gonna be better than Halo

- Bungie made Halo

- SOCIAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I hope that wasn't next-gen footage... It looked average at best. Those grass textures were not the prettiest.

• Locked thread