Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Oh, man, a lot of concept art that isn't at all representative of what the game is actually about. gently caress, I wish I could care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
In honor of this glorious, prestigious announcement I fired up the original Halo. I made an attempt to pay attention to the dialogue, and man, Bungie sure has a long history of basic, idiotic statements sounding like wise statements to them - for example, during the first level when the Covenant are invading the Pillar of Autumn? Cortana, super-advanced AI says "they're using our escape pod ports to get into our ship! We leave, they enter! Smart." which is such a basic, no-nonsense loving space battle tactic that I have just lost any faith Bungie has any sense of humility. It'll be a decent, competent sci-fi console shooter with a crazy marketing campaign, in a market flooded with them.

• Locked thread