Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JohnnyBigPotatoes
Jun 8, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPENDING $732.49 ON DIABLO 3 GOLD AND THEN SELLING ALL THE ITEMS AND GOLD FOR $38.27 BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF THE TAXES AND IRS

Mitt Romney 2012
click here to find out more
This industry is beyond parody. You have a press conference to show off what? concept art and no actual gameplay footage preceeded by a half hour (I think? hosed if I was going to sit through it) of two guys with stupid beards sitting in an empty office waffling, are they supposed to be journalists? because they just circlejerked about how smart Activision-Blizzzard was.
Also those 'isn't our office the coolest?' pictures are immensely pretentious. we don't give a gently caress what your work spaces look like you massive bellends, show us your poo poo console shooter lol, you make shooty man games in space you aint curing cancer holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyBigPotatoes
Jun 8, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPENDING $732.49 ON DIABLO 3 GOLD AND THEN SELLING ALL THE ITEMS AND GOLD FOR $38.27 BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF THE TAXES AND IRS

Mitt Romney 2012
click here to find out more
We we're all doing it wrong with more than 2 weapons, circle strafing and rocket jumps before Bungie showed us the light with their boring rear end corridor shooter.

Monster w21 Faces posted:

Awesome. You don't appear to be able to tell the difference between IGN staff filling time and the first official announcement of a new 10 year franchise from the makers of Halo and the biggest publisher on the planet.

It's also defiantly something you should be getting angry about.

I'm not impressed by the size of a publishing house and maybe the IGN guys could have slipped in a bit of criticism with their fanboyism, like 'It's a bit arrogant and condescending to just assume people are going to buy this for 10 years isn't it?'

• Locked thread